Jacare Souza Wants GSP & Michael Bisping to ‘F*ck Themselves

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

“I want them to suffer a double knockout. I want them to f—k themselves, man. That’s the reality. I don’t care about this fight. That’s the same thing I said when Bisping fought Dan Henderson. I didn’t care, too. I won’t even watch this crap. I already imagined this could happen. In fact, a lot of thing has happened in the UFC. What upsets me is not the fact that St-Pierre is fighting Bisping. It’s normal to me, he can fight, but he never fought at 185, he always said he was too small. He was always scared of fighting Anderson, everybody knows that, and now he’s back and fighting at 185.”

Jacare Souza Wants GSP & Michael Bisping to 'F*ck Themselves'

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Double KO unlikely.

I can see grease dripping into Bisping's non-glass eye, provoking a Belcheresque retalitory eye poke, however.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
not only do I think that Bisping is better than most people give him credit, I think he's better than he gives himself credit.

as evidenced by the fact that he's trying to squeeze as much $$ out of this belt as possible before he actually risks losing it.
I don't begrudge him his choices, but I won't be buying the PPV.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
not only do I think that Bisping is better than most people give him credit, I think he's better than he gives himself credit.
yea, I remember the Embedded episode when he was fighting Rockhold for the belt. Even his son picked Rockhold to win, lol.

But shouldn't Jacare be mad at the UFC for making this shit happen?

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
He's got a point, it is pretty spineless of GSP who always ran away from Anderson's challengers to suddenly come running out of retirement as soon as there is a ridiculously weak champion of the division.

After he beats Bisping there is no way he actually stays around to face and get ragdolled and potentially literally murdered by a real 185'er like Jacare, Yoel, Weidman, Mousasi etc.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
He's got a point, it is pretty spineless of GSP who always ran away from Anderson's challengers to suddenly come running out of retirement a as soon as there is a ridiculously weak champion of the division.

After he beats Bisping there is no way he actually stays around to face and get ragdolled and potentially literally murdered by a real 185'er like Jacare, Yoel, Weidman, Mousasi etc.
Google "GSP out of retirement" and you'll get pretty steady stories starting back at 2014.

"suddenly come running out of retirement" is putting it on a lil thick.

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
He's got a point, it is pretty spineless of GSP who always ran away from Anderson's challengers to suddenly come running out of retirement as soon as there is a ridiculously weak champion of the division.

Come on man spineless?

You do understand it's a job for these people and they are trying to monetize what little time they have inside the octogan?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
yea, I remember the Embedded episode when he was fighting Rockhold for the belt. Even his son picked Rockhold to win, lol.

But shouldn't Jacare be mad at the UFC for making this shit happen?
Jacare, Romero, Weidman, Gegard...there's a long list of guys who should be pissed...maybe at themselves for not taking the Rockhold fight on short notice. I don't think for second that Bisping was their first call. But if you pass a title shot now because you think you're not good enough now...then the shot goes to the guy who's told everyone that he's always been good enough.

If Sonnen was still fighting, Sonnen would have got that shot, maybe he would have taken out Luke.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Jacare honestly sounds like one of us that posts on TMMAC. "They can fuck themselves. I'm hoping for a double KO"

:tearsofjoy:

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
Even Bisping called GSP a bitch for wanting to face him instead of Anderson.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Shall we take this to the betting forum thing?

Only joking. Of course not, that would be silly
I'm willing to bet real cash on that.....I can explain the odds to my wife and the mortgage will be bet on it....

M

member 3289

Can you bet a mortgage? Isn't that like saying... I'll bet you, do you take credit card?
In the US at least, you can agree to sign over the deed to your house in order to bail someone out of jail. Then if that person doesn't show up to court, the state gets your house.

So I imagine what you guys are suggesting is possible...