Jacare wants GSP

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BJJMMA

John Wayne Man in Johnny Depp World
Jun 7, 2016

"St-Pierre never fought at middleweight. I don't know what he's doing here. To me, he's a chicken. If I get him, I'll break him in half. He's retired and wants to fight for the title in a division he never fought before? He always ran away from Anderson (Silva), ran from fighting at 185, and now he wants the belt? Look, I'll give him this chance, and it's going to be easy for me. I would pass on fighting for the belt only to fight him if he moves up. He's a chicken. If he wants to move up, I would let Bisping for later, since I know I'm the next in line. If he wants to move up, I want him. I will break his neck."

Jacare Souza: I want to fight 'chicken' Georges St-Pierre and break his neck

Please make this happen!

Last edited by a moderator:

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
Prime gsp runs through the entire middleweight division. He's too far removed from his prime right now though.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Ugh, another middleweight calling out a welter who hasn't fought in years and could make 155. Pathetic.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Prime gsp runs through the entire middleweight division. He's too far removed from his prime right now though.
Agreed. Jacare would have his shit pushed in before he retired. Even now I think GSP has a chance, but he wouldn't run through him like he would've before. I suspect we will see lots of people calling him out now that he has announced a comeback. Everyone wants that big payday and they hope they fight a rusty version of an all time great. GSP should retaliate by saying he only wants "big fights" and Jacare can't deliver.

Royce Nelson

Iron sharpens something
Dec 31, 2015
Well not really. Bisping called him out, GSP said he was interested.
I thought it was the opposite? Oh well. I just it as Jacare getting screwed for a shot he deserves. Gsp has never fought at 185 and he looked like he was going out his prime when he left.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Ugh, another middleweight calling out a welter who hasn't fought in years and could make 155. Pathetic.
Well that Welter weight called out the middle weight champion.. GSP has better striking than Jacare and don't forget his jabs and we all know GSP"s wrestling.. People are underestimating GSP because of his last performance .

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
Ok, I must have remembered it incorrectly.
Bisping called him out on the MMA Hour, and GSP laughed at Bisping when Ariel played it back for him. GSP also claimed he could cut to 155 easy, so he seems mainly concerned with getting the biggest fight possible regardless of weight, as long as Lawler isn't a part of that equation. He also mentioned that he wasn't interested in either Sonnen or Silva due to prior PED usage.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Bisping called him out on the MMA Hour, and GSP laughed at Bisping when Ariel played it back for him. GSP also claimed he could cut to 155 easy, so he seems mainly concerned with getting the biggest fight possible regardless of weight, as long as Lawler isn't a part of that equation. He also mentioned that he wasn't interested in either Sonnen or Silva due to prior PED usage.
you should go back in time a little bit..It was GSP's camp who were trying to get a fight with Bisping

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
you should go back in time a little bit..It was GSP's camp who were trying to get a fight with Bisping
Well one, GSP's camp also mentioned Diaz immediately after the Conor fight, but GSP himself never directly called Nate out. Bisping directly called GSP out on the MMA Hour, but either way, you could just post the tweet that started it all off. That's one of the huge advantages of this forum.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Well one, GSP's camp also mentioned Diaz immediately after the Conor fight, but GSP himself never directly called Nate out. Bisping directly called GSP out on the MMA Hour, but either way, you could just post the tweet that started it all off. That's one of the huge advantages of this forum.
ok but i was talking about the one before mma hour but I guess you are right.