Jacare willing to fight ‘everyone’ since ‘chicken’ Bisping is taking on ‘dirty’ Romero

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Why did the UFC book Ronaldo ‘Jacare’ Souza against Tim Boetsch? With the title shot not coming, Jacare was willing to fight whoever he could.

If you’re going to fight as a method of income, at some point you actually have to fight. Just ask Mark Hunt, as his holdout against the UFC came to an end as when faced with that reality. “I can’t work anywhere else, so what am I supposed to do - let my family starve?” the ‘Super Samoan’ told reporters.

And it looks like (although certainly with much less surrounding drama) UFC middleweight top contender Jacare Souza has come to the same conclusions. With a title shot against Michael Bisping not forthcoming, he needed to get back in the cage and take a fight, any fight. So, when the UFC offered him Tim Boetsch, he didn’t hesitate to…

Jacare expects ‘the chicken’ Bisping to take on ‘the dirty one’ Romero

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I'm usually the first to blast bish, but bish doesn't want to fight Romero but they are MAKING him fight Romero so can't really fault bish.......

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I like Jacare. I think he beats Bisping all day long.

Now that I got that out of the way... his body has changed quite a bit over the years too. Just sayin.