Jacare's manager praises 'warrior' Chris Camozzi, but says Bisping 'didn't want to fight'

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
usa-today-7416569.0[1].jpg

Most pundits are just too convinced Camozzi does not have what it takes to beat Jacare a second time around after he was choked unconscious in less than four minutes during their first fight. The fact that he is once again taking the bout on short notice also doesn't help his case. However, as Souza's manager, Gilberto Faria said to Combate, no one can question Camozzi's heart, as opposed to Michael Bisping, as Faria claims.

"I think Chris Camozzi showed he is a warrior to take on Jacare like that. I'm actually surprised with his attitude, because he's getting in trouble. I asked for Michael Bisping, because he's fighting on the same week as Jacare, but Bisping doesn't want any of it. He is always talking about how he wants to get to the top and fight for the belt, but when the opportunity presented itself, he didn't want to fight. If he beats Jacare, he fights for the belt next, but he didn't want to take the risk, he prefers to fight C.B. Dollaway.

"Jacare hasn't fought in six months. If we don't take a fight now, he'll wait for five more months. Can you imagine going 11 months without fighting and then getting a top level opponent? "

Read more...
Jacare's manager praises 'warrior' Chris Camozzi, but says Bisping 'didn't want to fight' - Bloody Elbow

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
He already has a fight signed that he's spent months planning for.

He should just dip out and leave cb hanging and take a different style of fight short notice?

Pfft

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Jacare would fuck Bisping up, but The Count ain't scurred. Guarantee that.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
No way I would have taken that fight on short notice if I were Bisping.

It was smart on his part.

P

Punch

Fuck fighting the gator on short notice if you're trying to get to the title.