General Jailbreak Ends Badly

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
for the guy who broke out of jail:

But McLaughlin – a tattooed-neck felon who was jailed on charges of grand larceny and first-degree burglary, according to Newsweek – kicked in the kitchen door of a nearby house.

Inside, a woman lay in her bedroom, alone and asleep, authorities said.

McLaughlin picked up a footlong kitchen tool used to hone knives.

A few moments later, authorities received a 911 call.

It was the no-longer-sleeping woman. She had just shot a man, she told dispatchers, and he was dying on the floor outside her bedroom. She had no idea who he was, but he was wearing what looked like jail clothes.

Authorities found McLaughlin on the floor of the woman’s house with a gunshot wound in his head. He was helicoptered to a nearby hospital but did not survive.
An escaped inmate kicked down a sleeping woman’s door. But she had a gun

SC MMA MD

TMMAC Addict
Jan 20, 2015
Welcome to South Carolina. You barge into an occupied house here there is an excellent chance you are getting shot.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
"a woman lay in her bedroom, alone and asleep"
When he entered the home.

It didn't say anything about her making a head shot in the dark while laying down if memory serves. More than likely she heard the commotion of having a door kicked in and figured "I should probably grab my gun seeing as Amazon doesn't deliver at 2 in the morning. Not even Prime."

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
Wouldn't be surprised if the two knew each other. Most criminals aren't dumb enough to kick down a door when they're on the lam, but there are some dumb criminals out there. I would bet that his penis prompted him to enter the residence that way and his penis probably got him that stretch in the big house. Had he learned to tuck his weiner earlier in life he wouldn't have ended up with lead poisoning.