Jake Paul gets beat up in MMA by a featherweight

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxfar_uTdfw

Had atleast 20 pound on AJ and he still got his ass beat and people still believe he is an actual fighter. What a fucking joke can't even defend a takedown properly against a FW, let the Jake hype die out.

Btw: Listen to him moan like a little girl from 7:55 to 9:00.

Famous quotes from this video: Jake right after being completely dominated by a 20 pounds lighter guy "How did it look though? Did it look like i sucked?" No Jake you are an AAA athlete that got completely dominated in wrestling by a FW, you did an heroic effort by blocking the majority of those punches with your face while almost screaming like a little girl from a few punches thrown by a guy whos notoriously known for not being able to do damage with strikes, great job buddy.

Last edited:

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxfar_uTdfw

Had atleast 20 pound on AJ and he still got his ass beat and people still believe he is an actual fighter. What a fucking joke can't even defend a takedown properly against a FW, let the Jake hype die out.

Btw: Listen to him moan like a little girl from 7:55 to 9:00.

Famous quotes from this video: Jake right after being completely dominated by a 20 pounds lighter guys "How did it look though? Did it look like i sucked?" No Jake you are an AAA athlete that got completely dominated in wrestling by a FW, you did an heroic effort by blocking the majority of those punches with your face while almost screaming like a little girl from a few punches thrown by a guy whos notoriously known for not being able to do damage with strikes, great job buddy.
There's a huge difference between mma, and boxing, guy. Lol

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
You compared one to the other. That was silly.
Paul would have lost an actual mma fight against your boy. He won that boxing match though.
Askren is not "my boy" in any way, I said that even if it wasn't rigged he would still lose anyway, doesn't change the fact that the whole buildup and the antics leading up to this fight made everything seem fishy.

Paul is a better boxer and would have probably won anyway, doesn't change the fact that the fight looked obviously rigged.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
Askren is not "my boy" in any way, I said that even if it wasn't rigged he would still lose anyway, doesn't change the fact that the whole buildup and the antics leading up to this fight made everything seem fishy.

Paul is a better boxer and would have probably won anyway, doesn't change the fact that the fight looked obviously rigged.
The way you've been pushing this as a fix, in multiple threads, I don't believe you. Keep it up though. Laughter is healthy.

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
The way you've been pushing this as a fix, in multiple threads, I don't believe you. Keep it up though. Laughter is healthy.
Do you owe Jake money or is there some logical reason why you aswell need to defend him everytime hes brought up? Did he kidnap members of your family?

DarthBader

Strikeforce lives baby!
Feb 6, 2021
That's your evidence?! Are you serious, or just fucking with me? I feel like I've taken some serious troll bait.
That was mostly trolling, although I never seen a promotion end with written and directed by, but yeah obviously not any kind of evidence as it was more a show with the concert.

M

member 3289

Tom Brady would lose at golf to an amateur golfer.

Stupid thread is stupid.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Man, some people are really upset about a washed up wrestler getting his ass kicked n boxing.............

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Great corner advice by his team there.

let’s go Jake!

flip him Jake, he’s light!

you got this Jake!

yeah, good job Jake!

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
AJ might be one of the few who's just as loathsome as Paul. Perfect team up.
You know that you're a tool when you can't even generate any heat with fans because no one likes you. Not even enough to make them want to watch you lose.