Jake Paul promises to KO Nate Diaz after he defeats Tyron Woodley

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Floyd Mayweather v Logan Paul

Jake Paul has called out Nate Diaz following the latter’s decision loss to Leon Edwards at UFC 263 this past weekend.

Paul, who has a rivalry with Diaz dating back to December, has promised to KO the UFC fan favorite after he defeats Tyron Woodley in the boxing ring on Aug. 28.

I will knockout Nate Diaz after I knockout Woodley

— Paul Paul (@jakepaul) June 13, 2021
“I will knockout Nate Diaz after I knockout Woodley,” the YouTuber posted on Saturday evening, following Diaz’ five-round fight against Edwards.

Diaz actually started the feud with Paul after he promised to beat Jake up following the Disney star’s callout of Conor McGregor last year.

“Jake Paul you need your ass beat for free u spoiled f***,” Diaz Tweeted.

“You can’t really fight dumbs*** you’re gonna end up with your ass whooped for real somewhere talking like that.”

Diaz may have lost to Edwards but The Ultimate Fighter 5 winner is still as popular as ever and maintains one of the most loyal followings in the sport. He almost finished ‘Rocky’ in the fifth round after being bloodied and battered for four rounds prior. The UFC veteran has vowed to remain active after a slew of inactivity over the past two years and is expected to return to the octagon in ‘three or four month’s’ time.

Paul will take on Woodley in a boxing match on Aug. 28 at a TBA location.

Jake Paul promises to KO Nate Diaz after he defeats Tyron Woodley

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
sounds like nate is about to make at least 2 million more dollars. I think jake will have more success scheduling a fight with nick.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
sounds like nate is about to make at least 2 million more dollars. I think jake will have more success scheduling a fight with nick.
Jake vs Nate and Logan vs Nick on the same card.

Looking at their past ppv sales numbers, that card could realistically break records.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I tell you what, Jake Paul is a lot more legit in the ring than a lot of you assume. Woodley had better take him serious and fight smart, or else he's getting beat up and maybe stopped.

??

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I tell you what, Jake Paul is a lot more legit in the ring than a lot of you assume. Woodley had better take him serious and fight smart, or else he's getting beat up and maybe stopped.

??
Maybe? Smart? Jake Paul is gonna smoke him

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Maybe? Smart? Jake Paul is gonna smoke him
The closer the fight gets, the more I start to believe that Paul is going to run through him and KO the fuck out of him.

I mean, combat sports experience obviously there's no comparison.

BUT.

Tyron Woodley is 39, Jake Paul is 24.

Tyron Woodley weighed in at 170 his whole career, Jake Paul is a legitimate 185er.

* Jake Paul has a monster work ethic, is all-in on leveling up his boxing skills, and has trained for years with world-class coaching and sparring. Woodley has looked disinterested in fighting since losing his title.

* Paul has a lot more pure boxing experience than Woodley does. If Woodley sits on the ropes doing nothing, he's getting lit up.

* Say what you want about Askren's striking, but Paul can crack. We didn't expect him to KO Askren so brutally with the first serious shot he threw.

Woodley might actually be in trouble here.

??