Jake Shields KILLING Dillion Danis on Twitter

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

GSPTrainingInAPool

Man on the silver mountain
Dec 1, 2015
you can't come away from that photo looking good...i don't care what you say. Just won't look like a winner in that exchange. Beast mode from Shields

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Detective Shields all up in this dude's ass. Jake will submit him too, which will only make things worse.

C

Ceiling Fan

This guy. I mean, the only thing you can do is laugh. It's a little sad he's getting so much attention, but I still have a hard time spelling his name.

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Fukin LOL...I literally just was reading this back and forth. I'm not even a Jake fan...but he's got me rolling.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
@Rhino I completely missed this thread. Any interest in moving it to cage side or you prefer to leave it?

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Damn. Thanks for bringing this up. I followed Jake for a long time but stopped when every post became an ad for mmaimports shitty site.

I hope that Jake big brothers Dillon. Someone needs to bring him back down to Earth.

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Damn. Thanks for bringing this up. I followed Jake for a long time but stopped when every post became an ad for mmaimports shitty site.

I hope that Jake big brothers Dillon. Someone needs to bring him back down to Earth.
It really is a shitty site....Jake must get paid or knows the guy running it.