General James Comey: I was wrong about fisa

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What a courageous saint to come out after the damage was done with hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars wasted.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
he did it all at the request of a kenyan named barry soetoro . looks like they did spy on the trump campaign after all

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
he did it all at the request of a kenyan named barry soetoro . looks like they did spy on the trump campaign after all

But the actual, official result of the inquiry says the absolute opposite to that.

Why would you read something.....or have you just been reading Trumps tweets? Why would you read a finding that says the literal opposite of what they found?

The report equivocally says they never spied on Trump.

Mistakes in process were made. Comey is apologising for that. Same as he apologised for saying Hillary’s server hack was a red herring and should never have been made public 6 days before the vote.

I just don’t get it. You are either an idiot, a troll, a subversive or an unwitting fool for the Trump show.

Look at the facts. Comey helped Trump more than Hilary.

Trump is lying his usual, quick look there’s a squirrel and millions of you single men who have been rebuffed by women say yeah! That’s why our lives are shit.

It’s the democrats....

Ffs mate. You are being used.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
But the actual, official result of the inquiry says the absolute opposite to that.
the inquiry does not say that at all. horowitz admitted to having planted agents to gather intel inside the trump campaign when he was in front of senate last week. they had confidential informants wearing a wire spying on an american citizen who was running for president

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
So the people that went down. The mannaforts etc were innocent?
This was a hit job and Manafort, papadopoulos, stone were all after the fact process crimes

Muh Russia was a total farce what happened was criminal and obama, gates, comey, brennan, and that one black chick whose name I can't remember should all be in jail

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
‘It’s illegal surveillance. It’s not court-authorized surveillance’
During Wednesday’s Senate Judiciary Committee testimony, Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz admitted the FBI engaged in “illegal surveillance” of the 2016 Trump campaign.
-
When Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) asked Horowitz if the surveillance of Carter Page was unlawful, the IG said he’d “leave that decision to the courts.” “Let’s put it this way,” Graham rephrased the question, “if you don’t have a legal foundation to surveil somebody and you keep doing it is that bad?”
-
“Absolutely,” Horowitz replied.
Graham asked, “Is that spying?”
“It’s illegal surveillance. It’s not court-authorized surveillance,” Horowitz explained.
-
Graham interrupted, saying, “Whatever illegal surveillance means, they did it. So, all this stuff that ‘they didn’t illegally surveil Trump’s campaign.’ They did.”

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018

Why would you read something.....or have you just been reading Trumps tweets? Why would you read a finding that says the literal opposite of what they found?

The report equivocally says they never spied on Trump.

Mistakes in process were made. Comey is apologising for that. Same as he apologised for saying Hillary’s server hack was a red herring and should never have been made public 6 days before the vote.

I just don’t get it. You are either an idiot, a troll, a subversive or an unwitting fool for the Trump show.

Look at the facts. Comey helped Trump more than Hilary.

Trump is lying his usual, quick look there’s a squirrel and millions of you single men who have been rebuffed by women say yeah! That’s why our lives are shit.

It’s the democrats....

Ffs mate. You are being used.
My asshole dude...THEY ALL KNEW THE DOSSIER WAS BULLSHIT

Obama and Hillary had a presidential candidate spied upon PERIOD...the dossier was literally Hillary oppo research paid for by her campaign

What planet are u on?

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Are you guys referring to the Steele dossier?

That wasn’t an official report.

Look I’m just going on facts. Trump is lying again about being spied on by the fbi.

It’s not true

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I haven’t got a dog in the fight.

Couldn’t care less.

But I will point out discrepancy.

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
Are you guys referring to the Steele dossier?

That wasn’t an official report.

Look I’m just going on facts. Trump is lying again about being spied on by the fbi.

It’s not true
Carter Page was illegally spied upon THAT IS A FACT

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
Show me the time comey released the Steele report six days before the election.
He also let Hillary off the hook for obvious criminal activity for her emails

He sanctioned the Carter page spying...the guy is a nightmare

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
I haven’t got a dog in the fight.

Couldn’t care less.

But I will point out discrepancy.
You dont understand the dynamics here...Horowitz is protecting the FBI offically but in his testimony admitting the obvious shenanigans...double talk is how power protects itself

Trump is an asshole but was right about the spying...this is a huge scandal

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
You dont understand the dynamics here...Horowitz is protecting the FBI offically but in his testimony admitting the obvious shenanigans...double talk is how power protects itself

Dude.

Let it go.

She lost.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015

I think you should read the report and then watch that video again. It can seem like Wallace was trotting out some great revelations, but that's his interview style. He uses it on his show fairly routinely, to give the appearance that he grills people, and to his credit he applies this practice reasonably fairly regardless of the political commitments of who he's speaking to, sometimes even including his co-anchors. But if you listen to what happened in that conversation, Comey answered every single question he asked in a straightforward and cogent manner. It's literally like watching a guy spam overhands and hooks and get counterpunched with a jab every single time. When you read the report, you see it's fairly clear that his statements are corroborated. Here's a link to it: https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf

The FBI are certainly not the white knights Comey tries to pretend they are and they obviously have closed ranks to paper over past misdeeds, for example when investigating activists or prosecuting the supposed war on terror, but this narrative around the IG report takes incredible leaps of imagination. A better characterization is that in his report Horowitz was actually doing his job and in his public testimony he was protecting it.

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
I think you should read the report and then watch that video again. It can seem like Wallace was trotting out some great revelations, but that's his interview style. He uses it on his show fairly routinely, to give the appearance that he grills people, and to his credit he applies this practice reasonably fairly regardless of the political commitments of who he's speaking to, sometimes even including his co-anchors. But if you listen to what happened in that conversation, Comey answered every single question he asked in a straightforward and cogent manner. It's literally like watching a guy spam overhands and hooks and get counterpunched with a jab every single time. When you read the report, you see it's fairly clear that his statements are corroborated. Here's a link to it: https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf

The FBI are certainly not the white knights Comey tries to pretend they are and they obviously have closed ranks to paper over past misdeeds, for example when investigating activists or prosecuting the supposed war on terror, but this narrative around the IG report takes incredible leaps of imagination. A better characterization is that in his report Horowitz was actually doing his job and in his public testimony he was protecting it.
I disagree in the video I posted comey was using all kinds of ambiguity in his answers and Wallace called him on it

His report and his testimony were classic play both sides technique

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
This was a hit job and Manafort, papadopoulos, stone were all after the fact process crimes

Muh Russia was a total farce what happened was criminal and obama, gates, comey, brennan, and that one black chick whose name I can't remember should all be in jail
You should stick to facts. You're not very good at trolling.