General January 6th lies are being revealed

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Oh dear.

What was Navarro hiding? Surely as Trump has always said. Only someone with something to hide would refuse to testify.

MAGA!
Blows me away anyone thinks this "Justice Department" is anything but a political tool.
Citing their efforts is ridiculous.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Infuriating.

Before that time, mid-late November as it became clear the election was stolen, I left the forum seeing the larger picture of this nation, and reached out to join the Oathskeepers.
They never returned my emails, I suspect because of the timing before Jan. 6th.
I count that as a blessing as there's a high probability right now I'd be rotting in a Deep State Gulag.
I had a bad feeling about that day & trusted my gut like many others.
Surely my emails reaching out to them have gone into the mafias database, despite supposedly secure vpn's.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Blows me away anyone thinks this "Justice Department" is anything but a political tool.
Citing their efforts is ridiculous.
If you wrote everything the left is committing and made a movie about it, you would get such criticism claiming “plot is totally unrealistic, you could not have written anything more unrealistic if you wrote this high on meth, coke and every other drug you wished to help you in your bizarro world”

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
If we are to assume their strategy remains consistent with recent history, everything the libs are accusing others of doing is exactly what they are doing themselves.
Bingo. Projection

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
Ok, I have to share this somewhere. I met one of these a couple of days ago. We didn't know where this woman stood politically, so I'm dancing around trying to get a feel and the upcoming election makes it's way into the conversation. She says she's not ready for another one and it's too soon and it almost gives her PTSD thinking about it.

"I lived in DC at the time and one of my neighbors was a capitol police. And he's black!" The last part sort of threw me for a loop. I didn't quite understand the relevance, then rethinking the convos, she must have been under the impression that this was a kkk rally. "All those people that died, I'm just not ready for it again"

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Ok, I have to share this somewhere. I met one of these a couple of days ago. We didn't know where this woman stood politically, so I'm dancing around trying to get a feel and the upcoming election makes it's way into the conversation. She says she's not ready for another one and it's too soon and it almost gives her PTSD thinking about it.

"I lived in DC at the time and one of my neighbors was a capitol police. And he's black!" The last part sort of threw me for a loop. I didn't quite understand the relevance, then rethinking the convos, she must have been under the impression that this was a kkk rally. "All those people that died, I'm just not ready for it again"

View: https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1611459130161610753

View: https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1611453368110555148