January is complete in the Event Calendar

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sarahkeo

Lurker
Jan 7, 2018
This is a good idea to check up with the calendar from time! You’ve crammed a lot of great malformation here!

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Why do I not look at these calendars more? These are amazing!
Same.

I think for me, I forget because I just have the forums bookmarked and don't really stray from there.

Hey, Splinty @Splinty Wild @Wild La Paix @BirdWatcher ... I know I mentioned a countdown timer to let us know when live events are happening but would it be easier to have a current week calendar snapshot somewhere at the top of each forum page?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Same.

I think for me, I forget because I just have the forums bookmarked and don't really stray from there.

Hey, Splinty @Splinty Wild @Wild La Paix @BirdWatcher ... I know I mentioned a countdown timer to let us know when live events are happening but would it be easier to have a current week calendar snapshot somewhere at the top of each forum page?

We're having a winter retreat this weekend, this matter will be discussed at length.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Same.

I think we can do something like this.