Jason Knight spits his tooth out

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

aghof

an person
Apr 15, 2015
after a few rounds, Stitch Duran was like "fuck this" and just patted him down with a towel instead to trying to work on individual cuts

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
You know when sometimes you think: "Awww, this has made my day better" or "this is making me look at the world in a more positive way"

That video and the picture are doing the exact opposite, sadly . . .

Maybe in 5 years there's a competition where people OD on camera or take it in the butt by different animals. No sir, I rather enjoy watching hot chillipeppers eating competitions. it doesn't compare at all :D

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018
Is this sport too brutal? It is when you've got two guys who can absorb so much punishment. That war had to take years off their lives.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Is this sport too brutal? It is when you've got two guys who can absorb so much punishment. That war had to take years off their lives.

It was a very good scrap. I don't know how much of a difference 4oz gloves would make tho?

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
It was a very good scrap. I don't know how much of a difference 4oz gloves would make tho?
IMHO, 4oz gloves would have made a big difference. These guys weren’t holding back at all and were swinging like they were wearing 16oz gloves.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
IMHO, 4oz gloves would have made a big difference. These guys weren’t holding back at all and were swinging like they were wearing 16oz gloves.
Has anyone here fought barenuckle? It's gotta be rough on your hands

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Has anyone here fought barenuckle? It's gotta be rough on your hands
Which is why many say it’s actually better for the fights with regards to head trauma. The theory is, more padding - more & harder punches, and more ability to absorb them for a sustained period of time. Whereas bare knuckle, the hands give before real damage can be done.

But Knight and Lobov sort of defied that logic. Those two threw the kitchen sink at one another for 5 rounds. Neither walked away from that unscathed in the long run.

aghof

an person
Apr 15, 2015
hopefully Artem was more gassed than concussed towards the end.. the way he was staggering around trying to fight was reminiscent of Duk Koo Kim