Jason Knight vs. Leonard Garcia will headline next Bare Knuckle event

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018

The Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship (BKFC) train will continue to roll on as former UFC fighters Jason Knight and Leonard Garcia are scheduled to headline Bare Knuckle FC 7 on Aug. 10 from Biloxi, Mississippi.

BKFC president David Feldman announced the booking after the conclusion of Bare Knuckle FC 6: ‘Malignaggi vs. Lobov’ last night (Sat., June 22, 2019) live on FITE.TV pay-per-view (PPV) from Tampa, Florida.

Knight, 26, is coming off a bloody war with Artem Lobov inside of the BKFC ring this past April, which “The Kid” lost via unanimous decision. The former UFC featherweight seems tailor made for bare knuckle competition and will try to prove that this August against Garcia. If Knight is able to win his next contest it could very well set up an anticipated rematch with Lobov, who just defeated former world boxing champion Paulie Malignaggi last night at BKFC 6.

Garcia, 39, is coming off a beautiful TKO victory over Julian “Let Me Bang, Bro” Lane this past February in his BKFC debut. The former UFC/WEC fan favorite hadn’t competed in combat sports in four years before that fight yet still looked ferocious and ended the bout in dramatic fashion. Garcia is always going to take a punch to land a punch so his upcoming scrap with Knight could very well produce another Fight of the Year candidate in the growing sport of bare knuckle boxing.

Jason Knight Vs. Leonard Garcia Will Headline BKFC 7

Fuck yeah! ! !

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
ttt for a decent scrap. hard to imagine this not delivering in full and being the terryfing, blood-splattered tear-up it promises to be. that said, massive step down in star quality. fewer casuals will be tempted/aware of it.

I would be fascinated to know how stable BKFC is financially right now and how the show went in terms of revenue. it would suck if the thing was hollow and crashed.

did they pay back the guy they so humiliatingly docked purse money from, for not fighting hard enough? that was a real climbing-for-dollars decision on the night, hope they made that situation whole and then some

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
BKFC although was interesting at first, right now the excitement level is equivalent to watching Eddie Bravo Invitational

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
that, i believe, is a real thing - Burmese boxing[/youtube]
yea I just think they can do better... right now it seems it favors the boxers (yes, paulie lost but still)

I want to see the look on a boxer's face when they get kicked in the leg for the first time in their life

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
did they pay back the guy they so humiliatingly docked purse money from, for not fighting hard enough? that was a real climbing-for-dollars decision on the night, hope they made that situation whole and then some
This must be some level of illegal or contractually no good. Are these fights licensed?