General jason73 out here keeping it real

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Fuck Off

Naw, your trolling and trying to feel cool for you e buddies...painfully obvious
Only information I posted was that I had heard something and that I had found the software...sorry if that offends your snowflake ass.

Get fuct m8t, you can be a pretty toxic forum member when you choose to.
I'm just asking about your constantly wrong info. Is there 1 specific site you use or are there multiple?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'm just asking about your constantly wrong info. Is there 1 specific site you use or are there multiple?
tons of sites...MMA sites...News sites...etc..
If opinions and asking questions really bugs you then just put me on ignore.

If you want to get bunch panties over somebody speculating or passing on speculation then you are an odd fella.

If you don't like me or my posts then just ignore them, trying to expose and demean somebody for online activity is pretty lame IMO.

Still waiting for you to tell me how me saying I noticed and read about the update 2-3 weeks ago is bad info...that is my first hand experience.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
tons of sites...MMA sites...News sites...etc..
If opinions and asking questions really bugs you then just put me on ignore.

If you want to get bunch panties over somebody speculating or passing on speculation then you are an odd fella.

If you don't like me or my posts then just ignore them, trying to expose and demean somebody for online activity is pretty lame IMO.

Still waiting for you to tell me how me saying I noticed and read about the update 2-3 weeks ago is bad info...that is my first hand experience.
It's bad info because it was incorrect, why does that seem to happen often?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It's bad info because it was incorrect, why does that seem to happen often?
I noticed it 2-3 weeks back or whenever that post you dug up was from...that isn't bad info, that is my personal observation

I never claimed to have a smoking gun or anything that proves what the outages were about or when the update was pushed to peoples phones, I speculated only.

NEW TMMAC RULE! NO SPECULATING

Serious question...Should I just ignore list you, or are you gonna stop being all cunty about my posts?
I took you off ignore when I noticed you changed your avatar back, figured you weren't into running off members for fun...am I wrong about that?
If you only want to start shit or "be right" then it will be healthier for the forum if we don't engage.
Plenty of folks here I interact with just fine and we have cordial and respectful discourse, I am fine if you aren't interested in that type of exchange.

I think this thread could have some actual useful discussion about the potential of the tech and it's repercussions, personally I think we should stop shitting up the thread with a tiny dick measuring contest about a speculative post.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
How do I turn it on?
No idea.
I wouldn't turn it on if I could.
I just found it after being prompted thru the menu to it's location.

You know me, I'm not into tracking/tracing or data gathering of citizens.

That said I wouldn't be convinced off means off, but I am not a tech guy so somebody else can speak to that type of possibility.
I am sure you will figure it out soon enough.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I noticed it 2-3 weeks back or whenever that post you dug up was from...that isn't bad info, that is my personal observation

I never claimed to have a smoking gun or anything that proves what the outages were about or when the update was pushed to peoples phones, I speculated only.

NEW TMMAC RULE! NO SPECULATING

Serious question...Should I just ignore list you, or are you gonna stop being all cunty about my posts?
I took you off ignore when I noticed you changed your avatar back, figured you weren't into running off members for fun...am I wrong about that?
If you only want to start shit or "be right" then it will be healthier for the forum if we don't engage.
Plenty of folks here I interact with just fine and we have cordial and respectful discourse, I am fine if you aren't interested in that type of exchange.

I think this thread could have some actual useful discussion about the potential of the tech and it's repercussions, personally I think we should stop shitting up the thread with a tiny dick measuring contest about a speculative post.
Listen, you constantly post stuff thats incorrect, all I'm doing right now is looking into why you post that stuff and where it comes from. I'm trying to understand. Im just along questions.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Listen, you constantly post stuff thats incorrect, all I'm doing right now is looking into why you post that stuff and where it comes from. I'm trying to understand. Im just along questions.
Well whatever the date of the post you dug up is when I noticed the feature on my phone.
That info I will stand by unless you can debunk it somehow.

That said if you think everything I post is incorrect then I don't know what to say to you...that is some ad hominem straw man mentality.

I have posted some BS before, I think most of us here have done so...But Much of what I post has sources, and is absolutely credible information.

Still waiting for you to watch that video I posted and you said you would give a chance(100% sourced info), so we can discuss the topic you were interested in learning about 1-2 months back...or is that topic off limits?

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Well whatever the date of the post you dug up is when I noticed the feature on my phone.
That info I will stand by unless you can debunk it somehow.

That said if you think everything I post is incorrect then I don't know what to say to you...that is some ad hominem straw man mentality.

I have posted some BS before, I think most of us here have done so...But Much of what I post has sources, and is absolutely credible information.

Still waiting for you to watch that video I posted and you said you would give a chance(100% sourced info), so we can discuss the topic you were interested in learning about 1-2 months back...or is that topic off limits?
Lots happened in 1-2 months. What was the topic again?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'm not saying that's a cat. You can just tell me if it's a cat or a dog or put me on ignore if you don't like it. I'm just posting pets here.

Come on that was funny
It was funny, I love it

and I can't put Admin or owners on ignore...I used to have one on ignore

But if that feature was available now I still wouldn't put you on my list, I like you...There is still good in you, I can feel it

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It was funny, I love it

and I can't put Admin or owners on ignore...I used to have one on ignore

But if that feature was available now I still wouldn't put you on my list, I like you...There is still good in you, I can feel it
That's my dick.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Lots happened in 1-2 months. What was the topic again?
was the bill gates corbett report video...4 parts...lots of history and everything is completely sourced
if you are curious as to why some don't trust the man much the answers are there

All good if you don't want to watch or don't have the time...I just didn't want to continue the discussion if we both didn't have the same baseline of information...you just had said you would check it out and get back to me and never did.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
was the bill gates corbett report video...4 parts...lots of history and everything is completely sourced
if you are curious as to why some don't trust the man much the answers are there

All good if you don't want to watch or don't have the time...I just didn't want to continue the discussion if we both didn't have the same baseline of information...you just had said you would check it out and get back to me and never did.
Scouts honor, I forgot. I'll try to find it tomorrow and give it a go

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Scouts honor, I forgot. I'll try to find it tomorrow and give it a go
I don't blame ya...u got a baby...and lots going on for all of us in these interesting times
I just refer people to that video because he sources and researches for a living, and when I link stuff it doesn't come across nearly the same haha.