Jasper vs Troop Brutal elbows...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Anybody catch this fight on RFA lastnite??? Very entertaining fight from start to finish..Troop is huge for his weight and was getting good td in first and seemed to tire..And thats when Jaspers downward elbows came into play...MY GAWD does troop have a Chin..Fuckin temple...and orbital im pretty sure is crushed..Awesome fight look forward to seeing them fight again win lose or Brawl...Herb also did good job in sm cage grabbing situations..Jasper had been dropping bombs on Troops head for entire 2nd round and out of instinct hovering over troop grabbed cage for split sec..Herb issued a warning and said I wont take a pt but you will lose position and brought both guys to their feet..showing why he easily top 3 in the biz...

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Missed the fight. Looking for the video and can't find it. If anyone finds it, please post here.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Yea broski..just set ur DVR for all AXS events if you got it...always find a gem this way..got goldrush ,shark tank , AXS fights and bellator FC setvall times First run lol..thats a good friday night lineup...and WSOF and TITAN on CBS Also lol...no wonder my fkn cable bill is over 200 month!

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Glad you enjoyed the fight ECC170 @ECC170.
hell yea broski that was a great fight...Id watch you fight Any time...You embody what a FIGHTER is..thank YOU for going out on your shield...Ill tell you this if the ppl you fight can't fight all night then they will be in for a rude awakening..Cuz you are a Zombie lol..Keep improving your cardio and it be hard stop your fury if you can keep that pace you had in round one brudda..Cheers..btw any idea when you're fighting again?

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Big Troop @Big Troop - you got a video of this fight brother?
My step daughter deleted it off my dvr for that wak ass show "Pretty little liars"...I'm gonna tell hey Big Troop isn't happy and is coming over for a cookout to ask her why she would do such a thing lol..

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I unfortunately do not have AXS TV. I would need to spend another $30 a month to bump up my cable package and it's just not worth it tbh. I would love to be able to catch those fights but there is already so much MMA on TV as it is.