General JD Vance was a HORRIBLE pick for Trump WTF??!?!?!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Homeslice

DROPPING DEUCES IN RAMBO'S MOUTH
Dec 16, 2023
Seriously, what was he thinking? He could have picked ANY woman. Or ANY black or latino, male or female. Would not matter. Would have been in the bag. But no, he picked a bible thumping white boy. So now they can easily be branded the white male racist anti-abortionists. All Kamila has to do is pick someone half way decent as VP, and people will happily vote for her, not wanting to vote for the racist anti-abortionists of course, on the grounds that, yea, Kackling Kamila is kind of dumb, at least she is not a racist, and the VP will keep her in line.

Seriously Trump, FUK YOU for you and your stupid VP picks. At this point, I hope you lose, you idiot...

Homeslice

Dec 16, 2023
LOL. Think Trump should run on the thesis that he picked a secretly gay guy as a VP, so he is the diversity and inclusion candidate after all? Fuking might be the only shot he has at this point. FUK YOU TRUMP HOW COULD YOU BE SO DUMB?!?!?!?!

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
LOL. Think Trump should run on the thesis that he picked a secretly gay guy as a VP, so he is the diversity and inclusion candidate after all? Fuking might be the only shot he has at this point. FUK YOU TRUMP HOW COULD YOU BE SO DUMB?!?!?!?!
ok

You are at about an 8 right now

I need you at about a 3.5

Thanks

Homeslice

Dec 16, 2023
^^^^^^ LOL. Dude, I'm that upset. He might have LITERALLY thrown the thing away with that VP pick. Can you imagine where this country is going under Kamila? I can't, its too scary. She has less intelligence than the Dildo, and that is a pretty low bar LOL. It is truly a frightening thing. We are fuking doomed. All because Trump was not smart enough to pick someone other than a bible-thumping white boy as a VP pick when like every media outfit in the country is branding him a white racist and like 85% of the women in the country vote based on which candidate has a loser abortion stance LOL. Its game fuking OVER...

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
^^^^^^ LOL. Dude, I'm that upset. He might have LITERALLY thrown the thing away with that VP pick. Can you imagine where this country is going under Kamila? I can't, its too scary. She has less intelligence than the Dildo, and that is a pretty low bar LOL. It is truly a frightening thing. We are fuking doomed. All because Trump was not smart enough to pick someone other than a bible-thumping white boy as a VP pick when like every media outfit in the country is branding him a white racist and like 85% of the women in the country vote based on which candidate has a loser abortion stance LOL. Its game fuking OVER...
The entire Democratic party is scary
Like I’ve said before, “show me a libtard and I’ll bury them with facts”
You don’t see them, because they’re all sneaks who will not stand up in public and say “hi, I’m a libtard” they’ll just sneakily hide and say “we’re the greatest intelligence agency and spy on you, but the day we tried to kill a former president, our communications were all not working, let’s just move on”
“Also, just send your dead people’s ballots in”

TheAwkwardTitan

IQ = 209
Jan 30, 2016
I have some serious gaydar, and vance is gay. Yeah there's the quote about his childhood, but he has gay eyes. Almost looks like he wears make up. Nothing wrong with being gay but being a closeted, anti lgbtq republican is a surefire recipe for a truck stop bathroom scandal.

IschKabibble

zero
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I have some serious gaydar, and vance is gay. Yeah there's the quote about his childhood, but he has gay eyes. Almost looks like he wears make up. Nothing wrong with being gay but being a closeted, anti lgbtq republican is a surefire recipe for a truck stop bathroom scandal.
My first comment right after he was picked, after only seeing one still image of him was, "He's a fag." Mind you one of my best friends is gay and I didn't know for a couple years, so I'm not a gay spotting expert. One look at Vance's face and it's immediately recognizable. Like some kind of "pray the gay away" type.

Supposedly the RNC removed abortion and marriage language from their platform just before the convention per Trump's directive. Seems like they're going for a hard pivot. Either that, or it's all a charade, which makes equal sense these days.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Gay poloticossosose get pushed because of teh blackmail possibles.
Deep gay state power

Thuglife13

✝🫅🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I'm meh on J.D. Vance. His movie "Hillbilly Elegy" was really good though. I was all in for Byron Scott who's an absolute shooter but it is what it is...

With that being said, the only way Trump can lose to Kamala is by fraud and that's not even up for debate. They already got away with it in 2020 and they're already in the process to steal this one. Sadly no Republican will win the Presidency after Trump though so let's just sit back and enjoy the ride ..

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I'm meh on J.D. Vance. His movie "Hillbilly Elegy" was really good though. I was all in for Byron Scott who's an absolute shooter but it is what it is...

With that being said, the only way Trump can lose to Kamala is by fraud and that's not even up for debate. They already got away with it in 2020 and they're already in the process to steal this one. Sadly no Republican will win the Presidency after Trump though so let's just sit back and enjoy the ride ..
Ask the Reddit never got laid crew, they’ll sit there naked with their pants on their ankles arguing against everything

JustDallas

Stress free….
Feb 25, 2015
I don’t trust anyone who wears their IQ like a badge.

Homeslice

Dec 16, 2023
MSN

LOL. Sure, its msn and cnn, but just DAMN. FU for losing the election JD Vance!!!!

TheAwkwardTitan

IQ = 209
Jan 30, 2016
Gaydar is the intuitive radar of a gay man to sense other gay men in a crowd if you have gaydar it means you are gay yourself.

I always lol when straight men say they have gaydar.
I partied a lot in my early 20s. Wouldn't be surprised if a guy or two slipped in there between banging randos and your mom.