JDS cleared by USADA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Maybe it is time for people to stop using supplements and dick pills and meat and moon rocks that are not regulated.

M

member 3289

They didn't really f-up
He had it in his system
He did, but they could be less heavy-handed with punishments in the beginning until all grievances are aired out.

This is at least the 4th time they've had to reduce a sentence

M

member 3289

It's honestly just a shame that Jonny's team wasn't able to identify the contaminated substance that he took

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
He did, but they could be less heavy-handed with punishments in the beginning until all grievances are aired out.

He had it in his system, so he was guilty
It wasn't premeditated so it was reduced.

not that USADA is perfect, but in this instance, there was no f-up & JDS is fighting again

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Most of the contaminated shit doesn't list the illegal substances on its label
I know
And you know I'm just playing

But really, how do they get contaminated?
Like I said earlier, I think Conte said the bottles are made in the same factory but I just find that hard to believe it is this common

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
I know

Like I said earlier, I think Conte said the bottles are made in the same factory but I just find that hard to believe it is this common
Manufacturers create many supplements & use the same equipment.
I'm shocked it does not happen more

Dim @Dim - get in here ;)

M

member 3289

I know

Idk. I know with Tim Means that it was from a connection and not shit from a Vitamin Shoppe/GNC-type place. Not sure about what it was with Yoel Romero.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016

Or they could just leave them suspended and hold them accountable for not being more aware of what they are taking

You know they can send all supplements into usada to have them tested prior to taking them
It is on the fighter imo

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
Manufacturers create many supplements & use the same equipment.
I'm shocked it does not happen more

Dim @Dim - get in here ;)
I know it's possible because there was just a big thing about California wines having pesticides in it recently from the bottles being made in the same factory

I still think fighters should be sending these supplements in prior to taking them