JDS: 'I will be champion again'

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

"Ben Rothwell is a beast, like he says he is," he continued. "He's very, very tough. Hits hard and as he normally does, he walks forward all the time. He was putting some pressure, so I had to move a lot. My strategy worked very well."

As for that title shot, dos Santos said he doesn't know when it's coming. To hear him tell it, it doesn't seem like he cares too much. Yes, he wants it and sure, he believes he'll be champion again. But the process of getting there has to be different this time. One challenge at a time, he noted, and everything will take care of itself.

"I don't really care about that now," he said of getting an immediate title shot. "I just want to fight. I was thinking about that too much, but now I just want to fight. I know it's going to happen at some point. Whatever UFC wants to do or any opponent they want to give me, I'll be ready for that."

LINK: After besting Ben Rothwell, Junior dos Santos says he'll 'be champion again'

BanMe

Banished
Feb 9, 2016
I don't believe it. Maybe, but it would shock the hell out of me. I hope he can prove me wrong, because he seems to be a nice guy.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
I don't believe it. Maybe, but it would shock the hell out of me. I hope he can prove me wrong, because he seems to be a nice guy.
if he can keep winning and get a rematch with Werdum, I will be so hyped.

Werdum has improved and a lot more than JDS, but he got koed the first time they met so he needed to improve really.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
I don't care how good Werdum is. if this can happen to you once, it can happen again