General Jeff Epstein finally arrested

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
If we assume that his former associates were all dirty then Trump and Slick Willie are in deep shit.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Hope he squeals on every scumbag involved in this.
Yep
I don't care what "party" the folks involved are part of...time to stop allowing this shit and covering up for those who are doing it

Jan 21, 2015
Wasn't he 'arrested' before? Got some flimsy home arrest?

we will see where this goes but not getting ready to fap just quite yet

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

It was on my local news site...being pushed for whatever reason
The more people asking questions about it the better IMO

I don't expect big pieces to fall, but I have become pessimistic about the justice system so that factors in.

Fuck that guy and his slimy ass friends...why somebody isn't doing something about that shit is beyond me

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

In 2008, he pleaded guilty to a single charge of soliciting prostitution and was handed a 18-month jail sentence. He served 13 months in jail and was obliged to register as a sex offender. A 2011 report in the New York Post said that he celebrated his release from jail and his return to a property he maintains in New York – a 45,000-sq-foot eight-storey mansion on East 71st Street – with Prince Andrew.

Jan 21, 2015
In 2008, he pleaded guilty to a single charge of soliciting prostitution and was handed a 18-month jail sentence. He served 13 months in jail and was obliged to register as a sex offender. A 2011 report in the New York Post said that he celebrated his release from jail and his return to a property he maintains in New York – a 45,000-sq-foot eight-storey mansion on East 71st Street – with Prince Andrew.
I heard it wan't even jail, it was some minimum home arrest or something. would be curious to clear that up, whether he really did hard time or not. Also remember some interesting connections between the judge who gave him that weak sentence and other notable suspects

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I heard it wan't even jail, it was some minimum home arrest or something. would be curious to clear that up, whether he really did hard time or not. Also remember some interesting connections between the judge who gave him that weak sentence and other notable suspects
i would think that as a non violent first time offender he would have low points and be sent to a minimum security prison anyways. throw in the fact that he is a billionaire with a team of lawyers and i would not be surprised at all if he played tennis for 13 months at a place without even a fence around it

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Epstein's arrest, first reported by The Daily Beast, came amid renewed scrutiny of the once-secret 2008 plea deal that ended the federal investigation against him.

He ultimately served 13 months in jail and registered as a sex offender after pleading guilty to two lesser state prostitution charges, with one involving a girl whom prosecutors called a prostitute -- even though she was only 14 years old.

Epstein had faced a possible life sentence prior to that plea deal, which has been challenged in Florida federal court. The deal also required he reach financial settlements with dozens of his once-teenage victims and register as a sex offender.

Epstein's deal was overseen by former Miami U.S. Attorney Alexander Acosta, who is now Trump's labor secretary. Acosta has defended the plea deal as appropriate under the circumstances, though the White House said in February that it was "looking into" his handling of the arrangement.

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015

Epstein pleaded guilty to two prostitution charges in state court and served about a year in a Palm Beach jail, though he was allowed to leave the facility six days a week, 12 hours a day on work-release privileges.

Mr. Epstein’s deal also shielded any co-conspirators who may have helped to arrange his sexual rendezvous and stayed in contact with his victims.

Jan 21, 2015
Mr. Epstein pleaded guilty to two prostitution charges in state court and served about a year in a Palm Beach jail, though he was allowed to leave the facility six days a week, 12 hours a day on work-release privileges.

Mr. Epstein’s deal also shielded any co-conspirators who may have helped to arrange his sexual rendezvous and stayed in contact with his victims.
yeah that's what I was talkin bout.

"...allowed to leave the facility six days a week, 12 hours a day on work-release privileges"

LOL

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

"...allowed to leave the facility six days a week, 12 hours a day on work-release privileges"

LOL
so he basically has a 7 oclock curfew and has to sleep at the jail otherwise free to leave all day

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015

LOL
It is called work furlough. No big deal, I've done it before (not for molestation, but for not doing community service). Odd bunch in the group. You have your felons using it as a halfway house, some violent offenders, and then your regular folks who just pistol whipped a few people to make ends meet.

RaginCajun

Oct 25, 2015
Seems much like Weinstein, everyone knew but did not care because $$$$$$$$$$...

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Wouldn't be surprised if he does of an "accident" soon. The pedo protectors seem to have a lot of power.
There were a couple doorknob "suicides" in the last couple years that are mighty suspicious...musicians and other celebs

Those folks were making docs and speaking out about the Pedo Elites...MSM treated them as open and shut cases, but in reality there was more to it than that...