General Jeff Epstein finally arrested

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Here is Jason Bermas breaking down an entire Dershowitz questioning testimony line by line.

Bermas is annoying, but its full of bombs.

If you can listen to the whole thing, tell me again whether you think Dershowitz is a lying fuck or not. \

Around 27 minutes, Dershowitz's OWN WORDS:

(talking about meeting Ghislaine maxwell) "...I remember that the Lady Rothschild asked me to meet Jeffrey Epstein, and when Jeffrey Epstein came to meet me, he was with Gislaine Maxwell."

Gislaine Maxell's dad was Mossad.

In the transcript they are discussing a group photo of Dershowitz, Epstein, Maxwell, and Rothschild, as well as Prince Andrew. Dershowitz testifies that this meeting took place in the EARLY 90's. Many years later he defends Epstein as a sex trafficker, now claims he knows nothing.

The transcript is a pure grilling, Dershowitz trying to snake out of the questions but giving everything away.

HOW is the whole world not talking about this right now??
Do you know who one of the parties seeking to have the files unsealed was? Dershowitz. He felt whatever was in there exonerated him. He may be just as guilty I have no idea but facts matter. Leaving out important information doesn’t bode well for winning an argument. Seems odd a trained lawyer would want to have files unsealed if it implicated him.

Almost everyone he has represented was a scumbag of the first order dating back to Claus Von Bulow. We have no disagreement there. With that said he’s doing a job he took an oath to. I have hated him many times over. If I ever fucked up really bad and could afford him I wouldn’t hesitate to have him defend me.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
It wouldn’t surprise me. The CIA recruits many people with access. They would not be doing their job if they didn’t. Carter Page admitted he was an informant. It’s what they do. Acosta didn’t come up with that deal on his own. Someone high above gave it the OK. I don’t believe Epstein will die a free man.

Jan 21, 2015
FYI Jason Bermas is doing some great work on this case. Lots of detailed vids breaking down whole press conferences and interrogation transcripts

Don't shoot the messenger, lol

Jan 21, 2015
Acosta is a lying piece of shit

He's making himself out to be some hero, as if he didn't step in then Epstein would have walked.

But he DID walk, lol

Also no follow up on zero accomplices, nor help for the victims, nor ANYTHING to investigate further or stop it from happening for the next 12 years until now.

And he's making himself out to be the good guy, agreeing that the crimes are horrific.

I still don't get why the MSM is allowing attention on this but its looking damn good so far

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Acosta is a lying piece of shit

He's making himself out to be some hero, as if he didn't step in then Epstein would have walked.

But he DID walk, lol

Also no follow up on zero accomplices, nor help for the victims, nor ANYTHING to investigate further or stop it from happening for the next 12 years until now.

And he's making himself out to be the good guy, agreeing that the crimes are horrific.

I still don't get why the MSM is allowing attention on this but its looking damn good so far
Acosta isn’t the one who gave the guy day release. That is PBC jail. There is a lot more going on. Acosta said he was pressured from above to make a deal. That is the ONLY way this was approved. You do realize he has a bosses bosses boss right? He could also very well be a POS but I am going to wait until all the facts are out before I judge him. There is NO WAY he could make that decision on his own.

Jan 21, 2015
Acosta isn’t the one who gave the guy day release. That is PBC jail. There is a lot more going on. Acosta said he was pressured from above to make a deal. That is the ONLY way this was approved. You do realize he has a bosses bosses boss right? He could also very well be a POS but I am going to wait until all the facts are out before I judge him. There is NO WAY he could make that decision on his own.
Great post. Agreed, even in his own words (which I don't trust) he describes how he THOUGHT the result would be jail time. He says it was a surprise to him that afterwards his sentence was reduced to that joke of a sentence letting him leave every day.

The question is if he knew it was such a big enterprise why did he cease any further prosecution? a) because he was pressured from above or b) because he's wrapped up in the crimes

I suspect maybe both at the same time, lol

These people are scared, this whole thing is really weird

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Great post. Agreed, even in his own words (which I don't trust) he describes how he THOUGHT the result would be jail time. He says it was a surprise to him that afterwards his sentence was reduced to that joke of a sentence letting him leave every day.

The question is if he knew it was such a big enterprise why did he cease any further prosecution? a) because he was pressured from above or b) because he's wrapped up in the crimes

I suspect maybe both at the same time, lol

These people are scared, this whole thing is really weird
A lot of wealthy people with influence are approached by the CIA to inform them if they hear anything in their travels. A lot of people take them up on it. Kind of a cool thing to tell a trusting friend “ I’m doing work for the CIA”. It could be as simple as that and someone went to bat for him. I just know Acosta couldn’t give him that deal unless he was ordered and or got approval. This stuff usually tends to come out in slow drips.

Epstein was a big dem donor. Acosta just based on that and Epstein being a child rapist wouldn’t probably care too much for him. Something else obviously happened. If Acosta turns out to be the fixer on his own (I doubt it) than he truly is a piece of shit. Lets wait until the facts come out. We know Epstein is a POS. We know he had a relationship with Bill. Trump wasn’t in office and actually banned him from Mar A Lago. This is also being renewed under Trumps watch. I believe this is going to go a lot higher than Acosta.

Jan 21, 2015
I believe this is going to go a lot higher than Acosta.
Hope it does. It fucking should. That's where Acosta fucked up. No one should let any of this go, roundup time imo, its all sitting right there ready to be unveiled. Just turn the fucking lights on and stop letting these lawyers fuck everyone around with their legalese answers

Jan 21, 2015
Shit, Bermas' video of the Acosta Press Conference cuts out RIGHT as he's finally asked about his comments re; Esptein being 'Intelligence'

I wanna know how he answered!

Nice to see not all softball questions there

If anyone knows or has a link to that question please share thx

Jan 21, 2015
he was paid to do a legal and ethical job...why is he guilty by association?
good question. A lot of folks start assuming guilt by association. We must remain vigilant of this but honestly when I look at the company of all these rats it seems really hard to believe that he wasn't on the inside or even already compromised etc

Lets not jump to conclusions but no way he is the Commissioner Gordon he is trying to make himself out to be here. They let him walk and closed the case for over a decade, end of story. Acosta was part of that and needs to start explaining how it really went down and why

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
good question. A lot of folks start assuming guilt by association. We must remain vigilant of this but honestly when I look at the company of all these rats it seems really hard to believe that he wasn't on the inside or even already compromised etc

Lets not jump to conclusions but no way he is the Commissioner Gordon he is trying to make himself out to be here. They let him walk and closed the case for over a decade, end of story. Acosta was part of that and needs to start explaining how it really went down and why
I get what you're saying, especially Acosta...it seems most likely that Epstein was in the business of collecting blackmail for Deep State interests, who protected him from Justice.

But criminal defense attorneys, especially good ones, are always associating with slimeballs. A lot of the time because birds of feather flock together, but sometimes it's just because it's their job. Barring further evidence of specific involvement by Alan, I'll assume he's a slimeball - but not a pedophile slimeball.

Jan 21, 2015
How far removed are pedophile slimeballs, from people who have dirt on pedophile slimeballs and don't do anything about it knowing hundreds of more young girls will be trafficked?

Isn't that almost aiding and abetting the crimes or whatever they call it?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
How far removed are pedophile slimeballs, from people who have dirt on pedophile slimeballs and don't do anything about it knowing hundreds of more young girls will be trafficked?

Isn't that almost aiding and abetting the crimes or whatever they call it?
sure, except that one has a legal and moral obligation to inform authorities and the other has a legal and moral obligation to hold what they know in confidence. If you're not comfortable with living that life, you probably aren't going to be a defense attorney.

Jan 21, 2015
sure, except that one has a legal and moral obligation to inform authorities and the other has a legal and moral obligation to hold what they know in confidence. If you're not comfortable with living that life, you probably aren't going to be a defense attorney.
fair enough

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
must be a shitty life, lol

Everything you'd say would be nothing but legally constructed lies
There is a lot more to it. Defense lawyers use different strategies. Some want to know everything as in admissions of guilt so they can form a defense without being sandbagged by something a client didn't tell them. Some don't want to know everything as they can form a defense without suborning perjury. They are not allowed to do that. I have no doubt some cross that line but if you don't ask, you can ask your client questions and they can lie without a defense atty. being implicit. In most criminal cases that actually go to trial the client rarely takes the stand anyway. I just hope if you or anyone you love ends up on the wrong side of the law, you don't have representation that thinks like you. You want an advocate no matter what you are accused of. The U.S. constitution at least provides for that.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
There is a lot more to it. Defense lawyers use different strategies. Some want to know everything as in admissions of guilt so they can form a defense without being sandbagged by something a client didn't tell them. Some don't want to know everything as they can form a defense without suborning perjury. They are not allowed to do that. I have no doubt some cross that line but if you don't ask, you can ask your client questions and they can lie without a defense atty. being implicit. In most criminal cases that actually go to trial the client rarely takes the stand anyway. I just hope if you or anyone you love ends up on the wrong side of the law, you don't have representation that thinks like you. You want an advocate no matter what you are accused of. The U.S. constitution at least provides for that.
I’ve always lied to my lawyers, worst I’ve caught is community service and parole..

T

The Big Guy

Hes a spy and his goal was to film prominent figures from the world in illegal sex acts to blackmail them for the benefit of a certain country
I told you fuckers. You guys think its the CIA but i read they took over after he got arrested the first time. They found the information he had and couldnt file charges on the people in question so they closed up the whole thing. He was working for another country and probably still is. He was tasked with blackmailing people. Not personally but just by handing off the information to his foreign handlers to use for global political gain

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
I’ve always lied to my lawyers, worst I’ve caught is community service and parole..
Yeh, I don't know what laws are overseas but in Australia, if you're guilty and the lawyer knows it, they are not allowed to enter a no guilty plea. So if you want a lawyer to fight charges, you have to lie to them.