VID Jeff Monson got into a fight at a protest

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BJJMMA

John Wayne Man in Johnny Depp World
Jun 7, 2016

View: https://youtu.be/yyc8MHqQpwg

Yet another UFC veteran appears to have been involved in conflict at a Donald Trump-related protest over the past week.

Following a February 4th anti-Trump protest in Florida, footage emerged of former UFC heavyweight contender Jeff Monson involved in a fight with a Trump supporter. The video showed both men attacking each other momentarily before being separated by someone in the crowd. Monson appeared to have sustained a cut above his left eye during the scrimmage, though quickly rejoined the protesters chanting “Love trumps hate” and “instigators” at the pro-Trump supporters.

Monson, a self-proclaimed anarchist and libertarian communist, holds a 60-28 MMA record spanning two decades. He also happens to be politically active. The fighter has met with the likes of Russian president Vladimir Putin, and is a citizen of the occupied regions of Abkhazia and the Lughansk People’s Republic (LPR). Monson also does work with the Communist Party in Russia (KPRF), which he believes is a viable option to achieve his non-capitalist personal ideology.

Video: UFC vet Jeff Monson fights Trump supporter in Palm Beach protest

BJJMMA

Jun 7, 2016
Monson continues to be one of the more interesting figures in MMA. I have no idea how to begin to explain or wrap my head around what exactly he believes. Seems sometimes he just wants to see the world burn. Regardless he is entertaining.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
That's a more detailed video. I didn't realize Munson grabbed that dudes flag. Not cool.

But who knows what happened moments before that. Maybe he swung it in Munson face

OK not enough info still to cast judgement on either of them

BJJMMA

Jun 7, 2016
That's a more detailed video. I didn't realize Munson grabbed that dudes flag. Not cool.

But who knows what happened moments before that. Maybe he swung it in Munson face

Clearly not. Just a case of Monson and a guy getting into a scuffle at a protest. Stuff happens like that. The other guy's rabbit punching method was unique.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Classy.. Way to continue to show the left's tolerance of everyone's views.
ryann, come onnn. u are better than this, dude. the left and the right both have morons, but neither side is entirely moronic.

by stereotyping, you run the risk of alienating people and/or tainting the credibilty of your facts/opinions

to lighten this messge up a little =)

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You'd think a pro fighter could mop up some 50 yr old redneck like that in seconds. But then again, he hurts the guy and probably gets much harsher penalties because he's a pro fighter.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015

I think Monson grabbed the flag to defend himself because the old dude wanted to steal his Guns n Roses shirt.

The dude has bigger balls than me. I'll be honest, if Monson tries to take the flag from my hand, I'll give it up willingly. I don't want that dude squeezing my neck.

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
Protests and riots are the biggest cancer of western civilization. There's nothing democratic about them, there could be 40 million in the streets making insane amount of damage and noise, it doesn't mean that the 50 million who are at home are any less important. I'm glad I don't live in America. Even if Trump has good intentions (which remains to be seen) I don't think he can save this country. The younger generation has been too much brainwashed by msm and I think you're about to go through what Russia went through under the soviet union for almost a century.

Also Monson's an idiot, I hope Alexander Emelianenko knocks him out cold in their bout in May.

mmadotcomisufcdotcom

Oct 26, 2015
So an anarchist communist, whatever the fuck that is, was protesting what his America should be and some old dude who was also supporting his own idea of America slapped him up and got out before being taken down and gorilla fucked.

Pretty damned interesting all the way around.