General Jennifer Lopez at nearly 50

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 603

Not a fan of her, and she's difficult AF to work for/with...... But I just saw her photos for an upcoming December magazine she just did....

There are some 20 year old girls that need to punch themselves in the fucking mouth after seeing these pics.

Yeah I know, photoshop, nutritionist, personal trainer, yada yada yada.... Still.... She looks hotter at almost 50 than 20 year old LA girls I've seen.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I think discovered my tumescence when I saw her In out of sight but it is also possible this was caused by clooney.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Not a fan of her, and she's difficult AF to work for/with...... But I just saw her photos for an upcoming December magazine she just did....

There are some 20 year old girls that need to punch themselves in the fucking mouth after seeing these pics.

Yeah I know, photoshop, nutritionist, personal trainer, yada yada yada.... Still.... She looks hotter at almost 50 than 20 year old LA girls I've seen.
G.O.A.T. fantasy

I'd drink her dirty bath water

Rambo John J

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I loved the fly girls of living color, their dancing segment were a huge part of why I liked that show as a adolescent
always liked the latino skin fly girl chick's style and attitude

turned out to be JLo

will always be a fan of that
she came to In Living Color the same night Jamie Foxx did...was on sunday nights and was part of my 1 hour of TV per day(only if homework was done, I usually lied about it)

Last edited: