Jens Pulver considers another fight with BJ Penn

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
The way BJ has been fighting, I've been considering fighting him too...j/k.

I don't know if I would enjoy it, but for Hawaii, Pulver isn't a bad choice here.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Watching BJ get beat up again. Sure. Jens still has that punch power and I'm sure can still take a shot, bj on the other hand is shot

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
jens hasnt fought in years and is 2-3 in his last 5
I've read that The World of Warcraft was a significant part of Jens decline. His toon's name, well at least his main, was, of course, Lilevil.

Seriously.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
He also played Alliance, and was a dark elf. That's when I lost my respect for him.

#ForTheHorde

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
When is UFC Hawaii?

I've been hearing about it for 10 years now but it always turns out to be Spam

Neural

Feb 25, 2016
He also played Alliance, and was a dark elf. That's when I lost my respect for him.

#ForTheHorde
The good ole days running around IF as a Gnome, spamming troll shit lol
All my chars were Horde, Alliance was full of basement dwelling teenage nerds RPing female elves.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
I won't lie. I did make an Alliance toon while getting The Insane title. Had to be able to work both auction houses for pristine black diamonds and darkmoon faire cards. Maybe I'll make a complete nerd thread about what I did to get it...

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
Unless BJ's been training semi-regularly since the Siver fight, which is highly doubtful, and the trilogy takes place at lightweight, I'm not interested in seeing it. There was a time, not long ago, that I would've been in favor of a Penn vs Gomi rematch in Hawaii, but after watching their most recent fights, I'm no longer stoked on that one either. I forgot to mention I'm a BJ Penn fan.

Lukewarm Carl

TMMAC Addict
Aug 7, 2015
No.

I really don't want to watch either of them taking more punishment. Even if it is by someone at a similar stage in their careers.

Nov 21, 2015
His wife is a nurse, I'm assuming he's making a killing on twitch because he's doing well and just put together his new system(PC). He was thick solid and tight when I met him in June. Like I was shocked and thought he was starting to get back into fight shape kinda thing.
Nice! Haha thats really good to hear. I need to start gaming. Wanna play with these guys