Jeremy Stephens is down to date Conor's "hot" mom

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018
Is he gonna get McGregor's attention this time? :leftright:

”His mom’s pretty hot too, she’s great,” Stephens said. “Maybe his dad can pick us up with the cab he used to drive and then take me and his mom out on a date. Hey bro, look at her. She’s not bad looking, right? She’s a lady right there ... she’s always got the invite to be snugged up here under this right arm.”

View: https://twitter.com/LiLHeathenMMA/status/910976441864544256

Jeremy Stephens Is Down For A Date With Conor McGregor’s ‘Hot’ Mom

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
geez...she is hot and he just threw a haymaker of shit talk

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
took him awhile to come up with that comeback. Good Job Stephens

wiz

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2016
Seriously, if he bangs Conor's mom, then that pretty much tops anything conor could ever do to stephens, including beating him in a fight. He just needs to make sure conor doesn't bang his mom back.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Seriously, if he bangs Conor's mom, then that pretty much tops anything conor could ever do to stephens, including beating him in a fight. He just needs to make sure conor doesn't bang his mom back.
Unless she has a Belt i dont think he will.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Stephens is just embarrassing himself ... took all that time for a comeback then he uses the same photo for a second comeback that's not even as funny as the first one. He's clearly taken the situation very badly ... but I guess I don't blame him, Conor replaced the guys entire career with a one liner.

Howard Moon

Posting Machine
Sep 6, 2015
Didn't a great MMA orator and statesman once say "you don't bring family into real life"?

Seriously though, I don't think cheap shots at a person's family is acceptable. This is just a sport.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
You could maybe file this under cheap shot if it was half witty, half as long and took half the time to come up with. At this point he’s just embarrassing himself while complimenting his adversaries mom. Best to just let it be from here on out.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Didn't a great MMA orator and statesman once say "you don't bring family into real life"?

Seriously though, I don't think cheap shots at a person's family is acceptable. This is just a sport.
I don't think Connie Mac follows rules

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Stephens will never live down "Who da fook is that guy?"
He got put firmly in his place by Mike Perry too at the UFC Retreat that wme-img hosted :D

Mike Perry Details heated run in with Jeremy Stephens at athlete retreat | BJPenn.com

“I pushed Jeremy Stephens to the ground,” he said. “We were at the Snoop Dogg concert. Cris ‘Cyborg’ had punched that one girl in the face on the second day. On the first night, they got between a couple of fighters, but they didn’t even touch each other. But then Jeremy Stephens tried to dance up on my girl, and he knew it was my girl. It was at the end of the night. Snoop had already come out, and I had been killing it, dancing with my girl all night. Jeremy Stephens walks up on her, and mid hip-thrust, as he was about to maybe make contact with her body, I pushed that mother fucker hard as I could, double-hand to his chest, and he fell on the ground. He was mad as hell but he didn’t do shit.”

“He was trying to be a dick, but he’s 145 pounds, he doesn’t want these problems,” Perry continued. “Who the fuck is that guy, bro?”

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
They should change his ufc photo to this.

In fact someone with photoshop skills needs to shop this photo over Jeremy in the picture with Conor’s mom.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
He got put firmly in his place by Mike Perry too at the UFC Retreat that wme-img hosted :D

Mike Perry Details heated run in with Jeremy Stephens at athlete retreat | BJPenn.com

“I pushed Jeremy Stephens to the ground,” he said. “We were at the Snoop Dogg concert. Cris ‘Cyborg’ had punched that one girl in the face on the second day. On the first night, they got between a couple of fighters, but they didn’t even touch each other. But then Jeremy Stephens tried to dance up on my girl, and he knew it was my girl. It was at the end of the night. Snoop had already come out, and I had been killing it, dancing with my girl all night. Jeremy Stephens walks up on her, and mid hip-thrust, as he was about to maybe make contact with her body, I pushed that mother fucker hard as I could, double-hand to his chest, and he fell on the ground. He was mad as hell but he didn’t do shit.”

“He was trying to be a dick, but he’s 145 pounds, he doesn’t want these problems,” Perry continued. “Who the fuck is that guy, bro?”
Lol

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
"Conor your mom wanted me in the worst way in the first place , im not referring to Ireland when I say Fuck your birth place"- lil MotherFuckin Heathen Stephens