Jessica Aguilar signs with the UFC, meets Claudia Gadelha in Brazil

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Jessica Aguilar asked to be released from World Series of Fighting in order to enter the UFC, and she got what she wanted.

The American Top Team fighter has signed a deal with the UFC, and will make her promotional debut against top contender Claudia Gadelha at Rio de Janeiro’s UFC 190on Aug. 1, sources told MMAFighting.com. Combate first reported the news.

Aguilar (19-4), who won and defended the WSOF strawweight championship twice, enters the bout riding a 10-fight winning streak, including a victory over former UFC champion Carla Esparza.

Gadelha (12-1) looks to bounce back from the first loss of her professional career, a close split-decision defeat against current UFC champion Joanna Jedrzejczyk. The Nova Uniao strawweight was expected to return against Aisling Daly in April, but withdrew from the bout with a back injury.

LINK: Jessica Aguilar signs with the UFC, meets Claudia Gadelha in Brazil - MMA Fighting

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
sick fn fight!

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
IMO she should be fighting for the title right away. All former champs should be given that right imo.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
IMO she should be fighting for the title right away. All former champs should be given that right imo.
I dont agree, i think she should spank a few asses before she gets a title shot. Hell Phil Brooks was a champion should he get a title fight LOL dont answer that.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
I dont agree, i think she should spank a few asses before she gets a title shot. Hell Phil Brooks was a champion should he get a title fight LOL dont answer that.
HAHAH come onnnnnn lol. I guess i just feel like champs should fight champs its a very cool build up, both can bring their belts out and winner takes all lol WWF STYLE! I love champ vs champ fights to me their is almost nothing better.

nni

Jan 21, 2015
Nice. Women's strawweight is looking pretty good. Plenty of exciting matchups.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I have Claudia in this fight.