Jessica Jones Season 2

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Just finished episode two and though it's early I'm not crazy about it so far.
Jessica's whole damaged goods sob story and her flip flopping with Trish is tiresome.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Just finished episode two and though it's early I'm not crazy about it so far.
Jessica's whole damaged goods sob story and her flip flopping with Trish is tiresome.
the fight scenes and the action so far is not that good.

krysten ritter has healthy glutes.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
the sex scenes are all really awkward and poorly done almost comical.

after the first two episodes I still have no idea what the point of the season so far is who is she up going to go after? there is no bad guy yet.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Yawn.

Cant say I enjoyed the first season.

Then again, first season of DD bored me. Second season was good, mostly due to the Punisher.

Fuck the Hand that shit can go away.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Yawn.

Cant say I enjoyed the first season.

Then again, first season of DD bored me. Second season was good, mostly due to the Punisher.

Fuck the Hand that shit can go away.
the hand is really silly

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Second season's started out pretty well but it's pretty much rinse and repeat of the first. No doubt as it progresses we'll find out more of why she has her powers etc but I really like her character.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I quit watching at episode 6 show is too boring nothing interesting is happening.

I am done with Jessica Jones and iron fist.

this season is not compelling at alI.

I have zero interest in anything happening with every single character.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I quit watching at episode 6 show is too boring nothing interesting is happening.

I am done with Jessica Jones and iron fist.

this season is not compelling at alI have zero interest in anything happening with every single character.
Well that squished my future viewing pleasure. Iron Fist was bobbins, I couldn't get through that and gave up after a couple of episodes.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I’m not arguing anything ya Barmy Bird

I’m just spreading the word about Thor

Right Leigh @Leigh?
I do love anything Thor's in, I finally got round to watching the latest one after falling asleep through all of it in the cinema when it came out.

But JJ would be brilliant as an Avenger, because she's an angry pisshead. Much like I am.

M

member 1013

I do love anything Thor's in, I finally got round to watching the latest one after falling asleep through all of it in the cinema when it came out.

But JJ would be brilliant as an Avenger, because she's an angry pisshead. Much like I am.
Now that Odins dead Thor will have the Odinfirce right Leigh @Leigh?

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Lol. Poor Leigh, he's going to wake up all bleary eyed wondering what the fuck's going on when he checks here. I'm not doing it, as much as I'm tempted!