Jesus Christ himself was crucified and he's the goodest cunt in the world

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
With that one quote Izrael has become one of my favorite fighters.

Israel Adesanya Talks Jon Jones, Next Step: 'I'm The Hot Sh*t In The Yard'

Glory Kickboxing

UFC middleweight Israel Adesanya made an emphatic debut on the big stage, knocking out Rob Wilkinson at UFC 221 in Perth, Australia, on Feb. 11.

Adesanya’s UFC debut was a long time coming. He first stepped into an MMA gym with the goal of making it to the UFC, and his coaches decided kickboxing was a good way for him to learn the stand-up for MMA. That led to almost 80 kickboxing matches and a stellar 75-4 record as Adesanya developed into an elite striker.

“I've been doing this for a long time," Adesanya told FloCombat. "I didn't really plan it. It just kind of happened that way. A lot of kickboxing fights came up while I was getting my grappling tutelage under my belt. Over the years, I've had a few MMA fights along the way just to dip my toes in the water and eventually get to ankle deep and knee high, and now I just jumped into the shark tank. There was a lot of blood as well.

"I could smell the blood in there.”

While Adesanya felt his UFC debut coming for years, he went relatively unnoticed by the mainstream audience. That is until he took the cage at UFC 221. His performance against Wilkinson was nearly flawless, leaving everyone impressed — except Adesanya himself.

“The fight, it was — it was average,” Adesanya said. “I expected to take him out in the first and once I stepped into the Octagon and I felt the energy of the arena and just the vibe and everything, I told myself, 'You know what? Don't put your foot on the gas just yet, just tap the gas a little bit.' My coach said the exact same thing. So I'd give it a C, C-minus.”

Continued

https://www.flocombat.com/articles/...on-jones-next-step-im-the-hot-sht-in-the-yard

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
"I welcome someone to put me on my back and see what happens. You have no idea what my top game's like.
I could be Khabib [Nurmagomedov] on top, I could be a murderer or a rapist on top. You never know until you get me there."

Wait. What?

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
"I welcome someone to put me on my back and see what happens. You have no idea what my top game's like.
I could be Khabib [Nurmagomedov] on top, I could be a murderer or a rapist on top. You never know until you get me there."

Wait. What?
He said rapist on top, never anything about being a genius.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Mistake number one was calling Jesus a c*nt -- you do not mock thy creator.

His fall from grace will be short and quick and his ego put back in check.

God will not be mocked.