Society JFK Assassination - Please don´t let me be a flat earther

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
Not the most original subject but to me it's all news. Only a couple months ago with a side discussion on Kneeblock's Iran-Contra War thread I got lured into obsessing about JFK conspiracies and such. Since then I read two great books: "The Texas Connection" by Craig Zirbel, and "JFK and the Unspeakable" by James W. Douglass

So my view is highly biased towards pointing the finger at the CIA, the military-industrial complex and Lyndon Johnson. From reading these books it's imposible to believe that Lee Harvey Oswald was not connected to the CIA and that the CIA was not involved. The Texas Connection book also makes a very compelling case against LBJ specifically. Is there a real argument against any of these theories? is there any way at all to believe that Oswald was not being manipulated by the CIA?

Also I believe it was Enock-O-Lypse Now! @ENOCK that provided me with a link to a video that showed the driver of JFK's car turning backwards and shooting over his shoulder and I can't believe that is posible. Didn't find any follow up to it so far except that the guy pitching that story got killed in shady fashion some years later. Anyone knows anything about that?

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015

the hole is supposedly around 6mm

which is impossible with Oswald's Carcano Rifle which is 6.5mm but make sense with an 5.56 round

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

which is impossible with Oswald's Carcano Rifle which is 6.5mm but make sense with an 5.56 round
When you say around 6 mm what do you mean, whats the actual size? Because the difference between 5.56 and 6mm and 6.5mm and 6mm are just about the same difference...

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015

There's a video on youtube where they address this sustaining that this guy heard Oswald's shots, got up with his AR-15 and accidentally shot JFK which is consistent with the lone shooter theory and leaves the CIA off the hook. Bullshit.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
When you say around 6 mm what do you mean, whats the actual size? Because the difference between 5.56 and 6mm and 6.5mm and 6mm are just about the same difference...
enter wound

usually slightly bigger than the actual caliber

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
There's a video on youtube where they address this sustaining that this guy heard Oswald's shots, got up with his AR-15 and accidentally shot JFK which is consistent with the lone shooter theory and leaves the CIA off the hook. Bullshit.
in the mlitary, there's a good way to figure out the direction of sniper fire by sticking a rod into a impact hole on an object and it points directly at the direction where the round came from

i saw some documentary, some Australian detective got a model of JFK's skull and did his own investigation and he showed the same thing.

i'm not talking about the initial shot that went through JFK and that Congressman, talking about the mystery shot where JFk's head exploded

I have no idea what the motives were but what he presents seems like the best evidence of that magic bullet given the direction where the exit wound was

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Was it a perfectly round 6 mm? a triangle?
What shape was the entry wound?

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Fun fact, according to a study ~70% of entry wounds created by 5.56mm rounds are actually smaller than 5.56mm.....Meaning the 6mm entry hole was more likely than not created by a bullet that is larger than 6mm and not the 5.56 round.

Entrance and exit wounds of high velocity bullet: An autopsy analysis in the event of dispersing the mass rally in Bangkok Thailand, May 2010. - PubMed - NCBI
interesting. i guess that make sense, given that human tissue will form differently at the point of impact

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
In regards to?
i guess JFK shot won't matter because might be around the same distance as the riots

but doesn't bullet reach a certain distance where it could maximize kinetic energy? I'm sure that will alter the shape. not a physics guru though so I could be wrong