Society JFK Assassination - Please don´t let me be a flat earther

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

redneck

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
why do you think LBJ was in on it?

He seemed very happy about the whole thing, could hardly keep the grin off his face when he was sworn in. Some people would say that was just a character trait and that he was just happy to become the President, but he just seemed too happy for my liking.

Also, Jacki O's demeanour was like she knew her husband had been murdered, but there was nothing she could do about it. She showed tremendous strength on that day, but I think it was partially because she'd been expecting it and it didn't shock her.

And, Johnson restored the car that JFK was killed in, and drove around in it during his Presidency. He could have had them build him a new car, but he preferred the one that JFK died in.

I believe that Johnson knew in advance, and he played along with it because it was going to make him the President.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
He seemed very happy about the whole thing, could hardly keep the grin off his face when he was sworn in. Some people would say that was just a character trait and that he was just happy to become the President, but he just seemed too happy for my liking.

Also, Jacki O's demeanour was like she knew her husband had been murdered, but there was nothing she could do about it. She showed tremendous strength on that day, but I think it was partially because she'd been expecting it and it didn't shock her.

And, Johnson restored the car that JFK was killed in, and drove around in it during his Presidency. He could have had them build him a new car, but he preferred the one that JFK died in.

I believe that Johnson knew in advance, and he played along with it because it was going to make him the President.
there are much more compelling reasons to build a case against him. e.g. he was on the brink of getting buried politically (possibly jailed); he had killed before; he chose the motorcade rout; he went out of his way to get his ally John Connaly out of the presidential car. not that I agree with all this but it's interesting.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
John Lee Pettimore @John Lee Pettimore welcome to the party pal
Well honestly, I pretty much can't stand conspiracy types just calling bullshit on everything. And I've read the thread, and I'm not at all impressed by the total lack of exploration of what a conspiracy would actually look like.

Are you willing to answer my questions about how the conspiracy worked, starting from the "fact" that LHO was not a lone gunman? Can it go the other way and you try to have a theory stand up to critical examination?

For instance - why did LHO murder Tippet on the side of the street less than an hour after the assassination? Did his handlers tell him to do that? Why did he do that?

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
He seemed very happy about the whole thing, could hardly keep the grin off his face when he was sworn in.

Also, Jacki O's demeanour was like she knew her husband had been murdered, but there was nothing she could do about it.

And, Johnson restored the car that JFK was killed in, and drove around in it during his Presidency.
You understand that none of this is evidence, and that you would get laughed out of court for trying to argue it.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Official story says three shots were fired, two hit JFK. But several witnesses said they heard four or more shots.
But this means absolutely nothing.

Several eyewitnesses in the Columbine massacre told the cops on the day that they saw four gunmen. Nope. They saw two gunmen twice - before and after they'd shed their coats. Their overstimulated brains did the rest.

Several witnesses also told police that they saw a gunman on the roof of the school, holding a gun, firing it and throwing pipe bombs. Nope. They saw a maintenance guy holding a drill and working on the air conditioning units.

Eyewitness accounts to major crimes are worth fuck all. Earwitnesses are worth less. Especially when it comes to things like the number of gunshots at a Presidential assassination. An echo off a building across the plaza instantly becomes a second shot from a second gunman.

??

Last edited:

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
But this means absolutely nothing.

Several eyewitnesses in the Columbine massacre told the cops on the day that they saw four gunmen. Nope. They saw two gunmen twice - before and after they'd shed their coats. Their overstimulated brains did the rest.

Several witnesses also told police that they saw a gunman on the roof of the school, holding a gun and throwing pipe bombs. Nope. They saw a maintenance guy holding a drill and working on the air conditioning units.

Eyewitness accounts to major crimes are worth fuck all. Earwitnesses are worth less. Especially when it comes to things like the number of gunshots at a Presidential assassination. An echo off a building across the plaza becomes a second shot from a second gunman.

??
yes true. Tmmac is not a judicial court btw.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Well then I don't expect to have much of a chat at all.

This is JFK level stuff my man...not the time or place for tomfoolery
Look, if you can have a discussion about it like a conspiracy is a real thing, great. Clearly you believe it, or want to believe it, and you've spent time researching the JFK assassination. Okay........ want to convince me for something, rather than against something?

Easy to call bullshit, right? Is it okay if someone calls bullshit on you, though? Like, why did LHO kill Tippett? Did his handler put him up to that?

??

Last edited:

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
yes true. Tmmac is not a judicial court btw.
That is true. :smile:

The thing that gets me is, the top levels of government forming a conspiracy to assassinate a sitting President and then covering up the evidence, is an extraordinary claim. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. But in my experience, conspiracy types are almost uniformly totally unwilling to critically examine their own theories, and walk through them and think about them from a position of them being true.

What kind of problems arise? Who exactly would need to be involved? Did Oswald sign off on being arrested within an hour and then assassinated a couple of days after the shooting? Things like that. ?

??

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Look, if you can have a discussion about it like a conspiracy is a real thing, great. Clearly you believe it, or want to believe it, and you've spent time researching the JFK assassination. Okay........ want to convince me for something, rather than against something?

Easy to call bullshit, right? Is it okay if someone calls bullshit on you, though? Like, why did LHO kill Tippett? Did his handler put him up to that?

??
I just want you to watch the video before we get too deep into the Gumbo

John to John here...No need to be mad, we are both Johns.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I just want you to watch the video before we get too deep into the Gumbo

John to John here...No need to be mad, we are both Johns.
I'm not mad. ✌

I just would like you to walk me through it, in your own words.

Why did LHO murder Officer Tippet? Did his handler put him up to that? Does the video talk about the Tippet murder at all?

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I will tell you that after you watch the video/doc
Mate, I'm not going to watch a 34 minute video just on your say so, I'm sorry. Talk to me, in your own words. I can give you videos explaining how Oswald is a lone gunman is by far the most likely scenario too, you know. How long a video about it do you want to watch? Ten minutes? Twenty minutes? Forty-five? An hour and a half?

Is everyone who participates in this thread mandated to watch your video, or else we can't talk about the JFK assassination because you'll just refuse to? What does that say about how confident you are in thinking things through for yourself?

??

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Mate, I'm not going to watch a 34 minute video just on your say so, I'm sorry. Talk to me, in your own words. I can give you videos explaining how Oswald is a lone gunman is by far the most likely scenario too, you know. How long a video about it do you want to watch? Ten minutes? Twenty minutes? Forty-five? An hour and a half?

Is everyone who participates in this thread mandated to watch your video, or else we can't talk about the JFK assassination because you'll just refuse to? What does that say about how confident you are in thinking things through for yourself?

??
The video I watched is 117 minutes, not 34

I am waiting to watch the 4 hour version when available

Lot of information to digest and look into

FYI I don't do mandates

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
The video I watched is 117 minutes, not 34

I am waiting to watch the 4 hour version when available

Lot of information to digest and look into
I have to watch a TWO HOUR random video before you'll deign to speak about the JFK assassination with me on a message board?

Yeah....... no thanks. Hard pass on that one, I'm afraid. ?

Pork Chop Express said:
FYI I don't do mandates
Oh yeah?

Well I'm not going to watch your video, but I'm right here to talk about the assassination. You can tell me all about what's in the video, I'll read it and ask questions.

So is that a thing that we can do, or not so much?

??

M

member 3289

I will tell you that after you watch the video/doc
How anyone could take this idiot seriously after reading this exchange is beyond belief.

If he wasn't already the site retard, it would be worrying.

Edit: respectful discussion please - L

Last edited by a moderator:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I have to watch a TWO HOUR random video before you'll deign to speak about the JFK assassination with me on a message board?

Yeah....... no thanks. Hard pass on that one, I'm afraid. ?

Oh yeah?

Well I'm not going to watch your video, but I'm right here to talk about the assassination. You can tell me all about what's in the video, I'll read it and ask questions.

So is that a thing that we can do, or not so much?

??
It isn't a random video
It is top notch quality and on Showtime

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
conspiracy types are almost uniformly totally unwilling to critically examine their own theories, and walk through them and think about them from a position of them being true.
doing all that homework and thinking logically about it would lead to realizing that most theories are bullshit and this would crush their lives.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I don’t know who is more ignorant: those who believe every conspiracy theory or those who dismiss every conspiracy theory. People get all worked up about this stuff, but the only fact is that none of us know shit. Accept that and life will be a lot less serious.