Jimmo talks about the reebok deal

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
'UFC if you want to fire me, go ahead, you're not paying me very well anyway.' - Ryan Jimmo

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This has to be pretty close to a nightmare scenario. Jon Jones practically rapes a pregnant woman with his car. The reebok numbers. And fighters giving zero fucks about speaking out. Joe Rogan @Joe Rogan supporting a union.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
Hey breh, I can't now and I want me info NOWWWWWWW
jimmo went on the attack over the reebok deal. the whole conversation went along with the quote that zeph posted. he brought up the numbers, missing money, and steele mccall said he makes as good as the low end of the reebok deal, in local sponsors for small shows.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Love Jimmo. Made me sick when I used to hear shills bash him, Nate Quarry @Nate Quarry, etc for telling the truth about how Zuffa conducts business.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
yeah, you have to listen to this. he sure isn't afraid to piss the bosses off. lol
thanks for this, my friend......you must listen to it if you haven't. I hear IWEI with comments about how long until the fighters set up a union and fight back against this (and other issues) and then Joseph Rogan say the same..........it's easy to see that this can't be far off. This is a "must listen to" from 2:00, at least in this man's opinion.