Jingliang should receive punishment for eye-gouging Matthews, not bonus

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
this is worse than what Paul Daley did, and should warrant the same treatment from UFC.

Joemacka

Bisping is GOAT
Oct 19, 2015
That should have been a straight point deduction. He was caught in a submission which could have potentially ended the fight but used an illegal move to get out of it.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
I don't think he was even Warned 1 time during his whole UFC career about his eye pokes ...has he?

Big John warned him a lot in a fight, might have been the last one.

My question, is he using it in training. It looks regular, like comfortable. If he is then I wouldnt be interested in sparring with him, not ever.

Jingliangs was worse, it was a clear and blatant use of the eyes to get out of a reasonably tight sub. DQ, 6 month suspended ban and a fine of 30% of his purse or more. Wont do it again then

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Big John warned him a lot in a fight, might have been the last one.

My question, is he using it in training. It looks regular, like comfortable. If he is then I wouldnt be interested in sparring with him, not ever.

Jingliangs was worse, it was a clear and blatant use of the eyes to get out of a reasonably tight sub. DQ, 6 month suspended ban and a fine of 30% of his purse or more. Wont do it again then
I am inclined to think it's probably encouraged by Jackson/Wink.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Word is he will not be suspended for the eye gouges but he will get a UFC interim belt.

GSPTrainingInAPool

Man on the silver mountain
Dec 1, 2015
yiiiiiikes!!

Not even the Bellator gloves that kind of cover/shield fingers would prevent something like this!

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
What do competitors think about this sort of behaviour, from a fighters point of view? Leigh @Leigh
If I was fouled, I'd do it right back. For example, when I fought Jean Silva, he kneed me in the balls. I had a cup and wasn't hurt but I pushed him to the fence and gave him two blatant Rochambeaus right back.

Dirty fighting is frowned upon. Some things kinda go with the territory, like roughing up/breaking in new gloves before a fight, using the head pretty roughly etc. If someone is known for being a dirty fighter though, it can be osctracising. No one wants to deal with them.

Brigsy

Jan 21, 2015
Thanks man. I was hoping it would be like that. I would like to think that potentially trying to blind someone would get him sanctioned by a commission, post offence, it it wasn't picked up at the time.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015
If I was fouled, I'd do it right back. For example, when I fought Jean Silva, he kneed me in the balls. I had a cup and wasn't hurt but I pushed him to the fence and gave him two blatant Rochambeaus right back.

Dirty fighting is frowned upon. Some things kinda go with the territory, like roughing up/breaking in new gloves before a fight, using the head pretty roughly etc. If someone is known for being a dirty fighter though, it can be osctracising. No one wants to deal with them.
Thanks for proving my point. I make a comment about dirty tactics, and you pink me, then follow up with a story when you did the same. Twice. I never saw your fight with Silva, so I have to ask was his nut shot blatant or incidental?

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Thanks for proving my point. I make a comment about dirty tactics, and you pink me, then follow up with a story when you did the same. Twice. I never saw your fight with Silva, so I have to ask was his nut shot blatant or incidental?
I pinked you for racism.

I presume it was on purpose. It's his responsibility not to foul me.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
I pinked you for racism.

I presume it was on purpose. It's his responsibility not to foul me.
So even if it were unintentional, you feel free to blatantly kick him in the balls. Twice? Got it. Thanks for the clarification.

Mix6APlix

Oct 20, 2015
No problem
Actually there is. Posters can tell me that I can't self identify as white because I'm Italian, and nothing happens to them, nor do I want anything to happen to them because it's an internet forum and I dont really give a damn. But the second I say "those people", I'm the racist asshole. The hard on you have for pinking me for anything that you deem inappropes is fucking ridiculous.

For the record, I have no issue with you, do whatever you like, I'm just speaking the truth.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Actually there is. Posters can tell me that I can't self identify as white because I'm Italian, and nothing happens to them, nor do I want anything to happen to them because it's an internet forum and I dont really give a damn. But the second I say "those people", I'm the racist asshole. The hard on you have for pinking me for anything that you deem inappropes is fucking ridiculous.

For the record, I have no issue with you, do whatever you like, I'm just speaking the truth.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

You used “inappropes”......are you 12?

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Wouldn't expect anything less from one of those people.
Lol my drinking buddy just went on a rant calling the Chinese cheap. I responded by pointing out that they run shit in Thailand and the rest of south east Asia.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Lol @ you getting pissed about not being white. Granted I'd classify some nothern italians as white. I hear the mafia is getting pushed out by Nigerians. The jugoslavian mafia in Sweden went that way too.

MyrddinWild

Feb 15, 2018
Ridiculous.

Should've given Mathews a POTN & one of the other sweet KO's we saw should've taken another POTN.... f*ck FOTN if it comes with this kind of baggage. Dude was giving him a brain exam through the eye. lol....