General Jizzlaine Maxwell Has been apprehended

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Big win today, hopefully she doesn't commit suicide as well. What a great way to start America's birthday celebration.

The FBI has arrested Jeffrey Epstein’s long-time friend and alleged procurer Ghislaine Maxwell on charges related to a probe by New York federal prosecutors into Epstein’s alleged rampant serial sexual abuse of young girls and women, according to NBC News.

The arrest comes just days before the anniversary of Epstein’s arrest in the case on child sex traffic charges. The wealthy investor Epstein, 66, killed himself in a federal jail last August.

NBC News, citing law-enforcement sources, said that Maxwell was arrested in New Hampshire, and is scheduled to appear in a federal court sometime Thursday.

Epstein’s victims have called for the arrest of the daughter of the disgraced media mogul and swindler Robert Maxwell every since Epstein was charged last July.

The FBI and a spokesman for the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York, which is handling the case, did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Yes, and he did, to what extent that's fairly murky. We actually commented on that, he had a lot of connections, I wish they explored those more.
They had a very public falling out prior to his hitting the sex registry. Not because Trump is virtuous, it was over something petty, but that was where their connections to one another ended. There's a thing going on with Epstein where people like to think anyone who appeared in a picture with him was his BFF, and that every woman he was with was very obviously underage. Neither of those things is inherently correct, but make no mistake, he was a piece of shit.

psychicdeath

Jan 21, 2015
I expect that she will have an unfortunate accident mere minutes after the jail cell security camera malfunctions.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Gosh, wtf is wrong with the British media, all these pedo's connected to various companies, even the BBC is involved.

Ms Maxwell is the daughter of late British media mogul Robert Maxwell.

T

The Big Guy

Gosh, wtf is wrong with the British media, all these pedo's connected to various companies, even the BBC is involved.
The mossad connections are stronger.

Everything mr maxwell did was for the benefit of israel. He pushed the agenda they wanted through the media. Brainwashing and affecting millions of people

Jizzlane and epstein were just another arm of the mossad. They used a pedo tactic to secure silence and power over people to benefit their masters

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The mossad connections are stronger.

Everything mr maxwell did was for the benefit of israel. He pushed the agenda they wanted through the media. Brainwashing and affecting millions of people

Jizzlane and epstein were just another arm of the mossad. They used a pedo tactic to secure silence and power over people to benefit their masters
I think you are partially right in this. I think Epstein was an asset for a few different organizations, but I doubt we ever find out the full extent until many many years later, if at all.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
And?

Trump is still a filthy sex pest and was friends with Epstein.

He was on flight logs the beast owned

That was almost 10 years before Epstein's "private life" came to light. If you want associations look at the people spending tons of time with him after he became a registered sex offender.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
That was almost 10 years before Epstein's "private life" came to light. If you want associations look at the people spending tons of time with him after he became a registered sex offender.
To be fair, do we think Epstein started to fuck kids after he and Trump had a fall out? I don't, people don't just become pedo's, he was probably doing it during his friendship with Trump. So I question what Trump did or did not know, it's not like he's known for telling the truth.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

Oh there's no winners here.

Just levels of being filthy sex beasts.

We have a prince, America has a president on the list.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Trump very clearly knew Epstein was a pedo and claimed to have 'known him for 15 years' in 2002.

Even you should be able to see that this is just partisan-based cognitive dissonance.

Trump quite clearly had a longstanding relationship with Epstein. He said so himself. He flew on his private jet. That doesn't mean he screwed underage girls himself, but anyone who isn't autistic knows exactly what Trump was implying about Epstein in the above quote.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
To be fair, do we think Epstein started to fuck kids after he and Trump had a fall out? I don't, people don't just become pedo's, he was probably doing it during his friendship with Trump. So I question what Trump did or did not know, it's not like he's known for telling the truth.
See the quote in my post above. Of course he knew.

T

The Big Guy

I think you are partially right in this. I think Epstein was an asset for a few different organizations, but I doubt we ever find out the full extent until many many years later, if at all.
We need a 24/7 livestream of Maxwell sitting in jail. Literally the secret service should protect her.

I wanna see all the pedos fall. Ehud barak, lex Warner, dershowitz, prince andrew, woody allen, Lawrence krauss, larry summers, bill clinton, kevin spacey, Ken starr, Jean luc brunel etc etc

Alot of these men are going to flee to israel and not be extradited. But we can only hope the state sponsored pedophile ring will be 100% exposed.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
We need a 24/7 livestream of Maxwell sitting in jail. Literally the secret service should protect her.

I wanna see all the pedos fall. Ehud barak, lex Warner, dershowitz, prince andrew, woody allen, Lawrence krauss, larry summers, bill clinton, kevin spacey, Ken starr, Jean luc brunel etc etc

Alot of these men are going to flee to israel and not be extradited. But we can only hope the state sponsored pedophile ring will be 100% exposed.
Lock em all up. If they do in fact go hide in Israel I know a guy who can help us go bring them back.