General Jizzlaine Maxwell Has been apprehended

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
You've got a quote, detailing odd behaviour, don't you?

Several of them. In fact. Probably never went anywhere for the same reason the media is incessantly taking Trump out of context at the moment. Not like there's a specific narrative to get out, is there?

Ready to ask about JPMorgan yet?

Or you could just have a wild guess at why they might be in the news at the moment.

A clue, it relates to the subject of thread.
What up with JPMorgan?

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
You've got a quote, detailing odd behaviour, don't you?

Several of them. In fact. Probably never went anywhere for the same reason the media is incessantly taking Trump out of context at the moment. Not like there's a specific narrative to get out, is there?

Ready to ask about JPMorgan yet?

Or you could just have a wild guess at why they might be in the news at the moment.

A clue, it relates to the subject of thread.
We get it..
Trump, Epstein, Gladwell, JP Morgan, Deutsche Banks...birds of a feather flock together.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
We get it..
Trump, Epstein, Gladwell, JP Morgan, Deutsche Banks...birds of a feather flock together.
Do they? You're jumping.

Last edited:

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Do they? You're jumping.

Any articles published within the last two years?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Govt and DOJ hadn't even finished interviewing victims when they cut Epstein his sweet deal...This was on the Bush and Obama watch(who are cousins by the way)

And lots of other juicy dirt

This is what should be protested and front and center in the news cycle, trafficking and pedo rings need to be spotlighted and stopped.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
This is what should be protested and front and center in the news cycle, trafficking and pedo rings need to be spotlighted and stopped.
This story is a lot bigger than a pedo ring. It is an international government sponsored spying operation that traffics humans, drugs, and arms, and it involves some of the richest and most powerful people in the world which is why it is not in the news cycle.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
This story is a lot bigger than a pedo ring. It is an international government sponsored spying operation that traffics humans, drugs, and arms, and it involves some of the richest and most powerful people in the world which is why it is not in the news cycle.
yes sir
It links to many powerful people...and also links to pedo rings that governments are fully aware of.

Serious shit

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Govt and DOJ hadn't even finished interviewing victims when they cut Epstein his sweet deal...This was on the Bush and Obama watch(who are cousins by the way)

And lots of other juicy dirt

Obama and bush are cousins?

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
All the unsealed documents prove is allegations with no proof that people seem to care about. Unfortunately the reality is that everyone will walk on this case and no justice will be done. The rich and powerful will continue on your merry way protected from real justice.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Obama and bush are cousins?
10th cousins or something like that, also related to like 6 other presidents...and brad pitt lol...and dick cheney
Not too crazy but it is interesting

Not sure how much of the 10th cousin thing proves bloodlines are part of america presidency though...I do think bloodlines play a huge part in elites and leadership in many countries.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
All the unsealed documents prove is allegations with no proof that people seem to care about. Unfortunately the reality is that everyone will walk on this case and no justice will be done. The rich and powerful will continue on your merry way protected from real justice.
you may be correct sir, history is full of such examples

but I am rooting for you to be incorrect this time

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
@Lars Soros why have I not been invited to the Jewish Mafia or this National Crime Syndicate? Can you get me in? @Susan said he'd get me an interview with a few gangs but never came through.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
All jokes aside, this video is pretty interesting. I like some of her idea's, some stuff I need to look into further.

Last edited: