Joanna can’t make weight?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
she might pass it we don't know how good her PED masking and cycling game is she could be really good at hiding it have faith.
You feel like a big man accusing innocent women of unsubstantiated drug use?

M

member 603

she might pass it we don't know how good her PED masking and cycling game is she could be really good at hiding it have faith.
I get the whole "all but a select few fighters do PED's" thing, but Mackenzie has never been accused in PED usage (even back to her competition BJJ days) plus she just had a child, don't think that she has been taking anything that could have possibly done damage to her baby..... I believe that she is one of the clean fighters.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I get the whole "all but a select few fighters do PED's" thing, but Mackenzie has never been accused in PED usage (even back to her competition BJJ days) plus she just had a child, don't think that she has been taking anything that could have possibly done damage to her baby..... I believe that she is one of the clean fighters.
It's like talking to a group of 13 year old boys. She's pretty and successful so they talk her down in an attempt to convince themselves they wouldn't want to be with her knowing full well she's out of their league.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
brazilians have mastered the prenatal and neonatal PED game it is a preemptive measure to ensure future generations of performance enhancement in their progeny

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
AZ accent Kenzie=clean

Brazilian accent Mackénçao"popoçao"dos santos de Dern from huntington beach=PED
If she wins tonight and doesn't fail any test shortly after you better tweet out an apology.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
no. I will instead praise her ability to mask ped use at a world class level.
All you're saying is"Ms Dern, you are so good at your craft the only explanation I can think of is that you're using PEDs." This attitude will only hold you back from being successful in your own life.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
All you're saying is"Ms Dern, you are so good at your craft the only explanation I can think of is that you're using PEDs." This attitude will only hold you back from being successful in your own life.
kenzie is very talented and I don't think she is on PED but it is possible not probable though.

success is relative. my version of success was owning 20 pairs of rustler jeans at once and guess what you son of a gun I just bought my 21st pair yesterday.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
kenzie is very talented and I don't think she is on PED but it is possible not probable though.

success is relative. my version of success was owning 20 pairs of rustler jeans at once and guess what you son of a gun I just bought my 21st pair yesterday.

I'll accept this apology on Derns behalf. Keep this up and you'll be at 25 pairs of wranglers in no time.