Joanna can’t make weight?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Severianb

Posting Machine
Aug 5, 2015
shelly is going full van damme on us with the kicks this fight

he trusts his weiner in her mouth. seems like that is truly were the trust was established.
It's interesting. Jack Slack has always been a Karate Hottie hater.

He's a piece of shit.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
how did the whole scene get trolled so hard on this? it was posted everywhere, like jo herself had said there was no chance.

social media. beware

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I'd say that the only female MMA fighter with better BJJ across the board (or actually comparable BJJ) is Michelle Nicolini... So right there she's got a skill set that's already better than most female fighters. On top of that, her striking has shown progress, and she's using it to set up her clinch and takedowns well (or dropping people)... So her implementation of her game plan is working..... I believe that she is a good fighter, and she's well on her way to being a great one.
She seems to be training hard and taking her cutmuch more seriously.

she’s also incredibly pretty when she’s not baring her teeth.

M

member 3289

I get the whole "all but a select few fighters do PED's" thing, but Mackenzie has never been accused in PED usage (even back to her competition BJJ days) plus she just had a child, don't think that she has been taking anything that could have possibly done damage to her baby..... I believe that she is one of the clean fighters.
Zero chance she lost all that baby weight and made 115 so easily without the help of a street pharmacist.

M

member 603

Zero chance she lost all that baby weight and made 115 so easily without the help of a street pharmacist.
My son's mother was a prima ballerina for the Ukrainian national dance company for nearly 20 years, when she had our son she went from 135 lbs to 165-ish when he was born. After she had him, a month to 6 weeks later she was 130 lbs. Some women bounce back quickly, especially if they're physically active, breast feeding, and aren't dealing with any complications.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Thanks for the info on Dern lads, I am just being a prick about WMMA, as usual though.

I know she is good, I just don't think any of it is worth watching really.

Negative shit though, I need to drop that one, let them bang bro, I will just fast forward through most of it.

Last edited: