Joanna can’t make weight?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Star-Lord

Saving the Universe one Fight at a Time
Amateur Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Sad times, side note didn't she get fake knockers put on?

M

member 603

I heard that they are offering Waterson Jessica Andandre at 244.... Not a good fight for Waterson.

Damn JJ, those bolt ons and IG selfies got you

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
As much as I wanted to see that fight, I'm glad Waterson isn't accepting a catch weight. She has her eyes on the prize and she would be foolish to accommodate JJ's fuck up. More discipline in diet, less time flaunting her new twins on Instagram. Ok, I'll allow the boob pics, but at least be a professional in maintaining her weight.

Joanna has one of the biggest egos in the game. She has been self delusional since Rose beat her. Hopefully she takes accountability and this humbles her a bit.

Severianb

Posting Machine
Aug 5, 2015
As much as I wanted to see that fight, I'm glad Waterson isn't accepting a catch weight. She has her eyes on the prize and she would be foolish to accommodate JJ's fuck up. More discipline in diet, less time flaunting her new twins on Instagram. Ok, I'll allow the boob pics, but at least be a professional in maintaining her weight.

Joanna has one of the biggest egos in the game. She has been self delusional since Rose beat her. Hopefully she takes accountability and this humbles her a bit.
I hope Joanna weakens herself severely trying to still make 116, but still misses by a pound and has to give 30% of her purse to Michelle.

Then Michelle flatlines Joanna with a hurricane kick that turns viral and becomes the newest UFC superstar.

A stan can dream.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I hope Joanna weakens herself severely trying to still make 116, but still misses by a pound and has to give 30% of her purse to Michelle.

Then Michelle flatlines Joanna with a hurricane kick that turns viral and becomes the newest UFC superstar.

A stan can dream.

I was hoping for the same but by sub. Unfortunately, it’s already off. Seems like we are going to get JJ vs Hill at a catchweight this weekend and then K-Hottie vs Andrade at 244

Severianb

Posting Machine
Aug 5, 2015
I was hoping for the same but by sub. Unfortunately, it’s already off. Seems like we are going to get JJ vs Hill at a catchweight this weekend and then K-Hottie vs Andrade at 244
Joanna and Michelle say the fight is still on. JJ thinks she can make the weight still.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
These are the Days of Our Lives ......

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
I don't want to judge here, if Joanna knows like 1 week in advance that there are problems, who knows what's going on.
She has had a lot of fights and I would like to think that she and her team can make a calculation that she must weight X (including the not losable boob-weight).

However, I read 2 funny things that people wrote somewhere else.
So, in good spirits, as commenting on the boobs, someone wrote

Bring on Cejudo now! 'Triple C' vs 'Double D'

and

'The boobywoman is coming for yoooouuuu'

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Joanna always has some drama about her weight either before or after her fights.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
I don't want to judge here, if Joanna knows like 1 week in advance that there are problems, who knows what's going on.
She has had a lot of fights and I would like to think that she and her team can make a calculation that she must weight X (including the not losable boob-weight).

However, I read 2 funny things that people wrote somewhere else.
So, in good spirits, as commenting on the boobs, someone wrote

Bring on Cejudo now! 'Triple C' vs 'Double D'

and

'The boobywoman is coming for yoooouuuu'
looks like she knew and went to the UFC for help.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
looks like she knew and went to the UFC for help.

that is a strong thing to write... do you k ow if Dolce and Lockhart are friends and it's meant like a joke? or is Dolce seriously that kind of a lowlife poDOGs ?

M

member 603

that is a strong thing to write... do you k ow if Dolce and Lockhart are friends and it's meant like a joke? or is Dolce seriously that kind of a lowlife poDOGs ?
Lockhart has been the nutritionist for several fighters who have missed weight, had bad cuts, severe dehydration issues, and other numerous problems. He's been called out by a lot of people in the past, saying that he's dangerous and unskilled..... However Mike has been called out for being overpriced, and a primadonna in the past, as well as have had a few guys he's worked with get popped for PED usage. No love loss between the two, and nowadays it seems like Lockhart gets the nod by the UFC to take care of the fighters, rather than Dolce.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Lockhart has been the nutritionist for several fighters who have missed weight, had bad cuts, severe dehydration issues, and other numerous problems. He's been called out by a lot of people in the past, saying that he's dangerous and unskilled..... However Mike has been called out for being overpriced, and a primadonna in the past, as well as have had a few guys he's worked with get popped for PED usage. No love loss between the two, and nowadays it seems like Lockhart gets the nod by the UFC to take care of the fighters, rather than Dolce.
Yep. I recall reading about their tiff some years back.
"My questionable weight cutting methods are better than your questionable weight cutting bro-science."
I forget which one almost got Cyborg killed.