Joanna can’t make weight?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
JJ fired her old group, apparently fired Lockhart, now is struggling after working with the PI... Maybe the issue isn't all of them... Just maybe.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
Not trying to derail the thread but is there an issue with Chrome loading tweets in these threads? All I see is the Twitter logo with a link.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
If JJ makes weight for this, it will look horrible on her. What the hell way she doing telling the UFC on Wednesday she couldn’t make weight. Unless it was a serious medical (which if she ended up continuing her weight cut it doesn’t seem it was), it means she just quit with 3 days left to go and asked for a catch weight.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
If JJ makes weight for this, it will look horrible on her. What the hell way she doing telling the UFC on Wednesday she couldn’t make weight. Unless it was a serious medical (which if she ended up continuing her weight cut it doesn’t seem it was), it means she just quit with 3 days left to go and asked for a catch weight.
Yep, puts the onus on the opponent to accept that way. She doesn't drain the fuck out of her self either.

Good on Waterson telling her to fuck off.

M

member 3289

Can you imagine how much food they're gonna have to order for the post-weight cut buffet table with Gollum and Mackenzie Dern on the same card?

M

member 3289

How Mackenzie Dern made weight is nothing short of a miracle of modern science

TheEmperorRises

Right click hospital, left click cemetery
Dec 4, 2015
Made weight and doesn't look to be in particularly bad shape.

She told everyone to chill the fuck out yesterday.

In a series of stories on her Instagram, Jedrzejczyk said the following:

“I don’t know what’s going on, the weigh-ins are tomorrow [They’re scheduled for Friday morning] and you’re all worried about,” Jedrzejczyk said. “The fight is on, the weighs-in are on Friday. Keep it calm, guys. All fine, step by step. I will see you there.

“Did I miss something? Did I miss the weigh-ins today or what? Because the weigh ins are on Friday, isn’t it?”

M

member 603

Thats a possible angle?
I'd say that the only female MMA fighter with better BJJ across the board (or actually comparable BJJ) is Michelle Nicolini... So right there she's got a skill set that's already better than most female fighters. On top of that, her striking has shown progress, and she's using it to set up her clinch and takedowns well (or dropping people)... So her implementation of her game plan is working..... I believe that she is a good fighter, and she's well on her way to being a great one.