General Joe Biden: BAN rifles

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Wrong. When we had a ban in place, there was no a black market.
Go look up the history of any full ban on anything. See what happens.

Some examples are alcohol prohibition, weed and illegal drug prohibition. You think availability was any short during this period?

M

member 3289

Go look up the history of any full ban on anything. See what happens.

Some examples are alcohol prohibition, weed and illegal drug prohibition. You think availability was any short during this period?
There were FAR fewer military-style assault weapons in the hands of private citizens.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
There were FAR fewer military-style assault weapons in the hands of private citizens.
They’re not really military-style, maybe the exterior design but military-style weapons fire bursts or full-auto, which are kept to the military except for the black market sales.

And The term “assault” means to strike. In the military, infantry squad divides their fire teams into 3 roles, assault, security, support. An assault team of the military is to strike, like fire maneuver toward the enemey and fuck em up. Security is to watch their backs and support is back up.

So that means even a pistol could be an assault weapon, or a hammer, baseball bat, knives depends on your role.

All made up term

B.D.

Nov 8, 2018
Hey, troll.

We need your definition of "military style assault rifle". As in what differentiates a regular rifle and the ones you say should be banned/outlawed/removed from circulation.

Can you do that, troll? Are you capable? Because I don't think you are.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
2nd Amendment: The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

Joe Biden: the 2nd Amendment doesn't say that you can't restrict the kinds of weapons people own.
Key word is amendment. They already changed it before.

Better get used to using knives fellas. You gun days are ending

M

member 3289

Hey, troll.

We need your definition of "military style assault rifle". As in what differentiates a regular rifle and the ones you say should be banned/outlawed/removed from circulation.

Can you do that, troll? Are you capable? Because I don't think you are.
I said assault weapon, not assault rifle.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
the mistake is believing that by taking away a small number of weapons, you've in some way diminished their capability to act on their psychosis

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
the mistake is believing that by taking away a small number of weapons, you've in some way diminished their capability to act on their psychosis
But can’t shoot someone if you ain’t got no gun
The 2nd amendment makes me laugh as it was put in place to stop an ass beating from someone who was enslaved and could destroy the slave owner

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
But can’t shoot someone if you ain’t got no gun
The 2nd amendment makes me laugh as it was put in place to stop an ass beating from someone who was enslaved and could destroy the slave owner
What's your source for the 2A being about keeping slaves disarmed? If that was the goal, it really back-fired after the Civil War.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Brendan Schaub is an idiot... automatic weapon? semi-auto?
what an uneducated clip

Rogan said last black mass shooter was DC sniper...what about the dude shooting cops that was holed up in big bear

Shaub is a shit listener...interrupted Joe no less than 50 times in a 10 minute clip

Shaub has head up his arse no doubt

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
what an uneducated clip

Rogan said last black mass shooter was DC sniper...what about the dude shooting cops that was holed up in big bear

Shaub is a shit listener...interrupted Joe no less than 50 times in a 10 minute clip

Shaub has head up his arse no doubt
yea they're both retards.

Rogan I understand he's got a lot of support and his comedy is funny but I don't get how Schaub became so popular