Sports Joe Flacco traded to Broncos

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
He was a pretty good route runner last season.

Solid add.

Ravens pushing all their chips into the center of the table with Lamar Jackson.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Not happy about this
Probably an upgrade over Keenum...Case held ball too long and seemed to be too short to be able to see open receivers

But Flacco? Oh well...kinda seems like a pussy....We do have a great deep ball threat (Sutton) so maybe Flacco can stretch the field and open up Denver's running game a bit...Keenum was throwing only short passes most of the year and teams sat in short zones most of the year

They will try to shop/trade Keenum now and still may draft a QB this year....Paying way too much for two mediocre QBs at the moment

I want them to grab Kyler Murray...F the haters that kid is amazing

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Miami, Jags, or 49ers are likely destinations for Keenum

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Fuck the Broncos for this shit. Now I have to listen to insufferable Chiefs fans brag when they win the next 6 games against the donkeys. Broncos need to get their shit together, its more fun when chiefs fans are miserable.

Oct 24, 2015
Fuck the Broncos for this shit. Now I have to listen to insufferable Chiefs fans brag when they win the next 6 games against the donkeys. Broncos need to get their shit together, its more fun when chiefs fans are miserable.
I like when they win during the season. Makes the post season fail that much more funnier. Especially when they lose against the Patriots.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I like when they win during the season. Makes the post season fail that much more funnier. Especially when they lose against the Patriots.
That is true but the optimism after a shitty season is something to behold. These dipshit fans were pissed about Alex Smith getting traded because at least he could get them to the playoffs.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Denver is the only team that has a winning record against Brady...the only team
jake plummer owns brady 3-0
Only team to stop Pats in AFC championship game in many many years

but yes they suck last 2 years badly...Flacco is probably no better than Keenum

Problem last two years has been coaching...hired one of worst coaches in NFL history

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
That is true but the optimism after a shitty season is something to behold. These dipshit fans were pissed about Alex Smith getting traded because at least he could get them to the playoffs.
RIP his leg
I wanted him to go to Denver...that is how dipshit fan I am

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I agree
Though I think denver wins a couple of the next 6...basically had the 1st game this year won a few different ways and lost to mahomes throwing left handed and a few shitty ass calls by the Refs

Fuck em all though...FUCK KC FUCK DENVER never were my friends