VID JOE ROGAN Agrees! Weight Cutting MUST BE BANNED!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Well, then get rid of weightclasses. Otherwise, you're being unrealistic. People will look for advances. So if you are against cutting, I'd suggest get rid of weightclasses. Or at least, decrease them!

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Well, then get rid of weightclasses. Otherwise, you're being unrealistic. People will look for advances. So if you are against cutting, I'd suggest get rid of weightclasses. Or at least, decrease them!
i don't think one has anything to do with the other. It's possible to seek advantages without dramatically increasing your risk of serious injury.

HS wrestling figured out how to ban weight-cutting 20 years ago. It's nothing new.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I totally agree

Who’s the guy with that massive head of hair? I’m not bald but damn I’m jealous

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Just switch to an open weight system and let the animals figure it out themselves.

#noweightclasses

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
establish weight class before the season
But can they put belts on these temporarily etablished weight classes? Also, do they have to come up with seasons? Doing away with some of the weight to discourage people from skipping from 5 pound to 5 pounds, etc. You've got 4 major weight classes and you've got far less cutting problems.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
But can they put belts on these temporarily etablished weight classes? Also, do they have to come up with seasons? Doing away with some of the weight to discourage people from skipping from 5 pound to 5 pounds, etc. You've got 4 major weight classes and you've got far less cutting problems.
A 'season' can be the start of the camp. It wouldn't matter, it's just that you have an initial weight and you control the rate at which it is lost.