General Joe Rogan Blacked! **Official 2020 JRE Podcast Discussion Thread**

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Geez
I can't pull the trigger on JRE anymore...maybe 1-15 last year or so

but I will wait for the reviews to roll in.

Last edited:

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Geez
I can't pull the trigger on JRE anymore...maybe 1-15 last year or so

but I will wait for the reviews to roll in.

Good call on not pulling the trigger ..Redban Podcast was Joe high as fuck blabbering on and on and on ....so far Joe is batting 1 for 3 in 2020.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Good call on not pulling the trigger ..Redban Podcast was Joe high as fuck blabbering on and on and on ....so far Joe is batting 1 for 3 in 2020.
In your opinion was the 1 Calderon, or Malice?

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
In your opinion was the 1 Calderon, or Malice?
Malice was good till Rogan started bashing Christianity ...at one point claiming The Original Christians were simply on DMT trips and that they believed the Rain was Gods Sperm...That’s when he lost me.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Malice was good till Rogan started bashing Christianity ...at one point claiming The Original Christians were simply on DMT trips and that they believed the Rain was Gods Sperm...That’s when he lost me.
Yeah, he's gone into that before the dude that came up with the theory has been largely debunked which was pointed out to Rogan previously, but you know our boy Joey.

Ultimately, when I listen it's generally to hear the guests rather than Rogan.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Yeah, he's gone into that before the dude that came up with the theory has been largely debunked which was pointed out to Rogan previously, but you know our boy Joey.

Ultimately, when I listen it's generally to hear the guests rather than Rogan.
Agree 100% ...Joey Boy gets locked into shit and refuses to let it go.

I’m in the same boat though - i enjoy many of his guests and their insights

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Agree 100% ...Joey Boy gets locked into shit and refuses to let it go.

I’m in the same boat though - i enjoy many of his guests and their insights
As a general rule, I listen to anything that isn't a comedian with some exceptions on the comedians. That being said, I figure if I stay on top of it, I can probably get through all of them. I've only had to turn off 2. One of them I ended up going back and finshing the other I never went back to and I don't even consider clicking the download icon when I see her name.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
As a general rule, I listen to anything that isn't a comedian with some exceptions on the comedians. That being said, I figure if I stay on top of it, I can probably get through all of them. I've only had to turn off 2. One of them I ended up going back and finshing the other I never went back to and I don't even consider clicking the download icon when I see her name.
Lol! I’m the exact same way.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Lol! I’m the exact same way.
I gave it some thought and said "You know what? He probably wouldn't mind someone to undertake this with him. At the end of the year I'll be able to honestly say that I listened to every JRE for a year. Might not be a useful accomplishment, but it's something. Abby Martin can suck a whole bag of dicks though.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I just googled Abby Martin as I know very little about her beyond her hatred of Israel. Of course her last 3 tweets pop up. She's stupid to the point of anger.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
the recent guests that i enjoyed were forrest gallante ,sc gwynne and glen villieneuve . gallante is a wildlife biologist sc gwynne wrote some books about the indians and glen villeineuve was on the show life below zero . i usually watch at least part of most podcasts but i feel like i have seen most of the comedian and friend podcasts 500x over at this point. i enjoyed all 3 of januaries episodes with redban and malice being just ok or average and calderone to be pretty good .

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
the recent guests that i enjoyed were forrest gallante ,sc gwynne and glen villieneuve . gallante is a wildlife biologist sc gwynne wrote some books about the indians and glen villeineuve was on the show life below zero . i usually watch at least part of most podcasts but i feel like i have seen most of the comedian and friend podcasts 500x over at this point. i enjoyed all 3 of januaries episodes with redban and malice being just ok or average and calderone to be pretty good .
I listened to Glen
that was good

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I'll always make time for Joey Diaz, or other famous people that come on once in a blue moon like Kevin Hart.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Never get to excited, I love the list but some are hopeful
Had a few names on that list that he had to remove cause it wasn't gonna work out

Back when Joe posted at taco grinder he responded to a post I made requesting Tyson and Arnold...He said they were both in the works...Tyson took 4+ years, I have a feeling Arnold found out about Joe's sex dream and arnold fucking his maid impersonations and said fuck off

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSVogp2vN08

Joe is def partially gay... 17-59% I reckon^^^

the impression is very good lol

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWsPCCZKmq4

Last edited:
T

The Big Guy

I'm like 100% sure piper perri went through puberty and is over 20 cut the histrionics and hyperbole out and learn the meaning of the words you use.
She is made to look like a 11 year old. Obviously she's grown but she's picked for a certain role and that's too look like a middle schooler

I bet you and r.kelly both watch the same shit.