General Joe Rogan Blacked! **Official 2020 JRE Podcast Discussion Thread**

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Good reference for which ones I want to listen to. I like the hunting ones.
Maybe keep an updated list on the 1st post for the podcast number, who the guest was and what they talked about?

Joe's my go-to pod when doing work around the house - but not all of the subjects interest me.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Rogan got back into the coke cut with creatine cut with T-bol again for jones...then said he is probably just taking "dick pills"

LOL he is the dumbest SOB around if he actually believes that shit...It is very entertaining though

Then two minutes later he is fine talking about other fighters juicing to bulk up and gain muscle.

So rich

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Good reference for which ones I want to listen to. I like the hunting ones.
Maybe keep an updated list on the 1st post for the podcast number, who the guest was and what they talked about?

Joe's my go-to pod when doing work around the house - but not all of the subjects interest me.
you might like Glen Villenivue or whatever...that was from december 2019...he lived in a shack for most of year up for many years in alaska wilderness and mostly lived off the land

Last edited:

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Hot damn they just keep rolling them out, I’m midway through the Fight companion ...

jason73 @jason73 you seem to be on this shit to a point!
Feel free to give your reviews and rank the podcast 1-10 ...I plan on updating the 2nd post of this thread with ratings and I’ll use your ratings as well as mine

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Fight companion one was 6.7/10....but no fights haha
shaub agreeing with Joe on every single thing...admitted love for diarrhea and dick
Some Callen bashing early and then he showed up, got stoned and he said he wants to be more open minded like eddie lol
Bravo all over the place and dropping some knowledge and disinformation left and right, he does tell stories very well from all his public speaking
Joey was pretty good...only lost me on the jon jones ped stuff...his MMA talk was solid other than that and he was pretty funny and buzzed at times...also hosted well and kept the audio recording respectable
I will listen to some more soon with review

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
fight companion was pretty good except for when they all talk at the same time and it loses all order. i like seeing eddie get callen all wound up with the conspiracy talk lol. callen is such a tool 6/10

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
ash dykes was pretty interesting just because i had no idea who he was before he came on the podcast. he isnt the most entertaining guest but his stories were cool and he seems like a good dude 7/10

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
joey diaz was pretty good as well . nothing really outstanding but he is such a great storyteller and they have good chemistry together . uncle joey always make a good podcast 7/10

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Well shit, can't go back and edit 1st posts anymore ....Top men must have made some forum adjustments in regards to time allowed to go back and edit posts.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
Great reviews / ratings jason73 @jason73 - I was trying to go back and edit the 1st posts with your ratings/reviews but forum restrictions won't allow it anymore.

Rogan got back into the coke cut with creatine cut with T-bol again for jones...then said he is probably just taking "dick pills"

LOL he is the dumbest SOB around if he actually believes that shit...It is very entertaining though

Then two minutes later he is fine talking about other fighters juicing to bulk up and gain muscle.

So rich

Right on the money Rambo John J @The Boatman! When I heard that shit I couldn't stop laughing at the BS coming out of Joe's mouth.

Last edited:

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Jun 19, 2016
fight companion was pretty good except for when they all talk at the same time and it loses all order. i like seeing eddie get callen all wound up with the conspiracy talk lol. callen is such a tool 6/10
lol, I too love when Eddie and Callen are paired up - its like miximg oil and water, makes for great entertainment.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
joey diaz was pretty good as well . nothing really outstanding but he is such a great storyteller and they have good chemistry together . uncle joey always make a good podcast 7/10
Would it have fucking killed Joey Diaz to sit within 5 feet of the mic? I could barely hear him.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
lol, I too love when Eddie and Callen are paired up - its like miximg oil and water, makes for great entertainment.
This one was particularly enjoyable on account of Eddie actually hammering Callen with some facts that he said were nonsense.