General Joe Rogan Blacked! **Official 2020 JRE Podcast Discussion Thread**

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Haven't listened to RDJ yet, but I'm caught up before that. Halfway through the month and I've enjoyed all of them so far.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Haven't listened to RDJ yet, but I'm caught up before that. Halfway through the month and I've enjoyed all of them so far.
i think ed calderone was the best one so far but they have all been good. none have been outstanding . none have been bad

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
like he hasnt heard joe say :"keep the mic a fist away from your face" about 1000x before
he always gets too far from the mic on his own podcast
he just doesn't give a fuck and they all know it
funny guy

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
This one was particularly enjoyable on account of Eddie actually hammering Callen with some facts that he said were nonsense.
there used to be a callen conspiracy about why he is such a denier of all things conspiracy. his father was a pretty high level banker and a member of the council on foreign relations or something like that

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
there used to be a callen conspiracy about why he is such a denier of all things conspiracy. his father was a pretty high level banker and a member of the council on foreign relations or something like that
It was funny to hear Rogan roast him. "You believe every official story." I also enjoyed "There can't be conspiracies because it's hard to set up lunch."

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
In that ep he admitted that one of the reasons he is so anti conspiracy is because he doesn't think like that himself(evil and sinister), so he rejects the idea of it and gets defensive...was interesting to hear that from him...said he wishes he "thought more like eddie" Wut?...Kid is getting old

To be fair his pops background is pretty high up, and I do think he is tied to CFR. The Kid usually just seems like a pervy actor dude that is kinda naive, sensitive on some subjects.

He does make me laugh pretty hard sometimes.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
RDJ was too far from the mic also
he only got loud enough to hear his voice well the last 2 minutes

bring that up jaime

was a good pod...some funny parts and some boring actor talk(led by Joe)

I like the Tropic Thunder talk and also his martial arts stuff he used to structure himself in his recovery
6.95/10

Last edited:

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016

Why the UFC FIghters?

If you have listened to Joe in 2019 you would know he has an obsession with Francis, at times Rogans obsession with Francis nears Ronda Rousey Level. Joe also was the main guy shilling the tainted dick pills - Jon Jones is innocent narrative after Jones pissed hot. So adding Jon, Francis, Izzy, Kumara, and T Wood was perfect for the Joe Rogan Blacked image ....
is that Tyron with the blue lighting on one side of his face? that triggered my ocd :D

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
RDJ was too far from the mic also
he only got loud enough to hear his voice well the last 2 minutes

bring that up jaime

was a good pod...some funny parts and some boring actor talk(led by Joe)

I like the Tropic Thunder talk and also his martial arts stuff he used to structure himself in his recovery
6.95/10

Great reviews Rambo John J @The Boatman and jason73 @jason73

I have Joey Diaz lined up for tomorrow...

Good call, I remember when Pizzagate went down and Eddie started getting into it Callen got real hot and very defensive ...something was definitely up

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
joe finally explains why he is no longer doing live podcasts @ around 40 mins

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
joe finally explains why he is no longer doing live podcasts @ around 40 mins
Thanks for the heads up jason73 @jason73, Rogan gets into it at the 44min mark ...

Here’s the thing though ....Joe is most likely talking about RoganWatch a YouTube channel Joe got banned ...

What they would do is take legit clips - not edit them or anything ...just take clips and expose Joe for his bullshit ...no manipulation or anything just exposing Joe on his bullshit ...

Joe got butthurt and had YouTube ban RoganWatch - now Joe won’t even go live ...constantly has Jaime edit shit left and right ...

But you know what?

That was exactly like how he ran his Internet forum - he censored everything and banned users who critized anything he did ...now he does the same with his YouTube channel...

That’s why I laugh when he acts like he backs free speech and is against these social media outlets who have been banning users or censoring their posts ....he’s the exact same way.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
his explanation didn't seem genuine to me...felt like it was 1 of many reasons and chooses to not talk about the others

He knows it was more pure live, but if he lets a few SJW folks listen/complain to it/about it before he puts it out he can play to more sides for more ratings/$$$...he also can't go too deep on certain conspiracies or he will lose a huge chunk of audience...is what it is...some folks can't/won't go live

JRE is a TV/Radio show now...It pushed the Podcast format hard for awhile...and now it is corporatized and calculated...is what it is

There was a golden era for sure, and being LIVE was a large part of it...still some gem podcasts and a decently entertaining product
If you take the top 200-300 or so guests and look at it, it really is mind-blowing who he has gotten into long form conversations

4.5/10
rant score

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
his explanation didn't seem genuine to me...felt like it was 1 of many reasons and chooses to not talk about the others

He knows it was more pure live, but if he lets a few SJW folks listen/complain to it/about it before he puts it out he can play to more sides for more ratings/$$$...he also can't go too deep on certain conspiracies or he will lose a huge chunk of audience...is what it is...some folks can't/won't go live

JRE is a TV/Radio show now...It pushed the Podcast format hard for awhile...and now it is corporatized and calculated...is what it is

There was a golden era for sure, and being LIVE was a large part of it...still some gem podcasts and a decently entertaining product
If you take the top 200-300 or so guests and look at it, it really is mind-blowing who he has gotten into long form conversations

4.5/10
rant score
youtube in general has corporatized over the last year or so. so many people are losing their channels and streaming live on twitch and dlive now .it seems like the youtube endgame is to get rid of the independent content creators and become a place that just hosts clips of jimmy kimmel and CNN .

T

The Big Guy

Yea but he said they are muslim. Lebanese I think. I saw where you were going with that. Unless that's a conspiracy too

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
this fucking "ex CIA" shill dude again?

I think Rogan is on contract to have this guy on often or something...usually very boring pods IMO

and he always says Oswald acted alone hahah...that one always gets me