General Joe Rogan Blacked! **Official 2020 JRE Podcast Discussion Thread**

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

Lol fuck no!

I think he is one of those guests that came with the UFC - WME-IMG (Endevour Group) deal...

Joe and his podcast must have been some how involved and thus we get the quick little bullshit episodes with Mel Gibson - Jaime Fox - Bill Maher to come on and pump out their bullshit.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Just finished listening to the Baker podcast - solid episode ...

Rogan mentions listening to an audio book:
Black Elk Speaks: Being the Life Story of a Holy Man of the Oglala Sioux by Black Elk

May actually have to give it a read as well.
I've heard Baker 3 or 4 times at this point, and it's always a fun listen. I also don't know if those are really his kids name's or if he makes them up for security reasons, but if he actually has a kid named Sluggo, that's incredible.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I've heard Baker 3 or 4 times at this point, and it's always a fun listen. I also don't know if those are really his kids name's or if he makes them up for security reasons, but if he actually has a kid named Sluggo, that's incredible.
i like baker.they are enjoyable podcasts . they shoot the shit well together . you got to take baker for what he is though . he is a CIA operative and he will never really implicate america in anything . he always wants to steer the convo away from that.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
i like baker.they are enjoyable podcasts . they shoot the shit well together . you got to take baker for what he is though . he is a CIA operative and he will never really implicate america in anything . he always wants to steer the convo away from that.
BUT he does normally at least steer the convo somewhere else interesting. He also loves America enough that he doesn't normally absolve behavior along aprty lines. So I do admire his consistency as it pertains to those things. His reporting on international affairs is like the polar opposite of the MSM's.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Bari Weiss is an American opinion writer and editor. In 2017, Weiss joined The New York Times as a staff editor in the opinion section. Her new book "How to Fight Anti-Semitism" is now available.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Bari Weiss is an American opinion writer and editor. In 2017, Weiss joined The New York Times as a staff editor in the opinion section. Her new book "How to Fight Anti-Semitism" is now available.
I really like Bari Weiss. She's obviously against Trump but she's sane and she's been on the frontlines talking about anti-semitism and such. Love watching her on Bill Maher's show whenever she's on...

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
bari is going deep on the jew conspiacies and antisemitsm . joe is playing dumb lol

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
bari is going deep on the jew conspiacies and antisemitsm . joe is playing dumb lol
Ok now I gotta listen ...:D

Joe seems to have a large amount of Jewish guests on his podcast - not that it matters ...

Wish he would have more Hawaiians or Eskimos

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
bari gets stumped again when she starts talking about the alt right. she just gets a deer in the headlights look on her face when rogan asks her a few questions that question her narrative. she did the same thing last time when she was spouting off leftist talking points and talking shit about tulsi.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Rob Kearney is the only openly gay professional strongman. He currently holds the American record for the log press, at 471 lbs

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
bari gets stumped again when she starts talking about the alt right. she just gets a deer in the headlights look on her face when rogan asks her a few questions that question her narrative. she did the same thing last time when she was spouting off leftist talking points and talking shit about tulsi.
The funny thing about Bari is almost the opposite of Bill Maher. She comes off as genuine yet uninformed as opposed to Maher's informed but completley disingenuous.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

Rob Kearney is the only openly gay professional strongman. He currently holds the American record for the log press, at 471 lbs
good luck with this one guys . i tapped out after about 10 mins. tried to skip around a bit. still super gay . Toelocku @Toelocku would love it

M

member 1013

I haven’t watched the podcast it hopefully I can clear some things up:

Israel is da best
Hummus is good, but I like to add my own tahini