General Joe Rogan | Eddie Bravo #1308: "THE EDIT"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Eddie Bravo was recently on the Joe Rogan podcast and I finally got around to listening to it in full. Solid podcast but something very odd occurred late in the podcast.

Eddie Bravo started getting into the "FISA DECLASS" or the Declassification of how the Russian Investigation started and how TRUMP wasn't suppose to win the Elections and a text conversation between 2 FBI agents discussing what if Trump wins. This Declass will expose many ..

As Eddie is about to go balls deep into this ... Joe cuts Eddie off and says: "I have to piss so bad!"

*Audio on Podcast / Youtube cuts out and they return with Joe saying he had to piss so bad and the conversation goes into talking about water. They never return to the topic Eddie had originally brought up.

(Time Stamped to Eddie talking then the Cut)

(Time Stamped directly to the Cut)

This is odd to me because every Podcast I have listened to regarding Rogan and a guest who has to piss always remains on Air - in fact it just happened in the episode discussing the 2019 Sober October. Typically the guest or Joe goes to the pisser while the other guest sits and continues talking with Young Jamie.

I'm under the impression Joe is under that Soros / Hillary Payroll and had to immediately shut down Eddie because Eddie Brah was getting to Deep!

Rambo John J @Outlaw Shit - You download the original airing of that podcast?

Quick Search on the "FISA Declass"
Spygate and How FISA Declass Will Bring Down The House.
'Off the charts': National-security experts sound the alarm after Trump moves to selectively declassify the Carter Page FISA application

During my search it appears some at Reddit caught the edit as well:

So I tried to click the link and see what those at Reddit had to say and this is what I got:

Some fuckery is certainly afoot!

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
yep
Joe didn't want that on his Pod

piss was taken...joe asked eddie to change topic

then they talked about carbonated water lol

FYI, there is no original airing of podcast...joe does not go live anymore...JRE is edited and released after it gets run by some folks now

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
yep
Joe didn't want that on his Pod

piss was taken...joe asked eddie to change topic

then they talked about carbonated water lol
I was listening to it while mowing the grass today and was thinking WTF was that! ...go from Eddie talking about some crazy shit to WATER! ..lol!!!

Glad you had caught that too Rambo.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I was listening to it while mowing the grass today and was thinking WTF was that! ...go from Eddie talking about some crazy shit to WATER! ..lol!!!

Glad you had caught that too Rambo.
edited my post...give a reread
everybody caught that...went from interesting to small talk in 10 seconds

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'm guessing they started editing after all the heat he got from the Jack Dorsey podcast?
caught heat for having Jones on also

somebody told him(paid him) to run it all thru a filter first is my guess

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Enock-O-Lypse Now! @ENOCK how can you expect a dude who is making somewhere north of 200k a podcast to consistently tell the truth?

Joe reaches over a billion people a year. He may shit on the UFC from time to time but it is readily apparent that he steers, or outright shuts down, the conversation when it strays to sensitive topics.

You of all people should know not to trust any mainstream media (which is what joe has become). Rogans show has been edited and the YouTube comments have been silenced for quite sometime now.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

To expect that a one time actor, mma commentator, mediocre comedian and seemingly most successful podcaster of all time, would not be influenced by the powers that be is ridiculous.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Enock-O-Lypse Now! @ENOCK how can you expect a dude who is making somewhere north of 200k a podcast to consistently tell the truth?

Joe reaches over a billion people a year. He may shit on the UFC from time to time but it is readily apparent that he steers, or outright shuts down, the conversation when it strays to sensitive topics.

You of all people should know not to trust any mainstream media (which is what joe has become). Rogans show has been edited and the YouTube comments have been silenced for quite sometime now.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

To expect that a one time actor, mma commentator, mediocre comedian and seemingly most successful podcaster of all time, would not be influenced by the powers that be is ridiculous.
it ended when he dropped fleshlight

still some gems but...

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
rogan is getting lumped in with the alt right by vox right now as well. the nyt also had joes fat hgh head as part of a collage of alt right youtubers in their how i got radicalized by youtube story yesterday. he may have gotten strikes against his channel causing a loss of live streaming ability . i watched the eddie podcast right after it posted and when joe got up to piss and made an obvious edit i was pissed . eddie ranted about crazy shit for an hour and right when it got good joe cuts it off.im thinking it is a combo of problems with youtube censorship and joe exercising more control over his own content now that he isnt live by making sneaky edits that were just not possible before

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
rogan is getting lumped in with the alt right by vox right now as well. the nyt also had joes fat hgh head as part of a collage of alt right youtubers in their how i got radicalized by youtube story yesterday. he may have gotten strikes against his channel causing a loss of live streaming ability . i watched the eddie podcast right after it posted and when joe got up to piss and made an obvious edit i was pissed . eddie ranted about crazy shit for an hour and right when it got good joe cuts it off.im thinking it is a combo of problems with youtube censorship and joe exercising more control over his own content now that he isnt live by making sneaky edits that were just not possible before
I watch an electronics channel of all thing EEVBlog and he got flagged for something stupid from years prior so he couldn’t make live streams for a bit. He never says anything controversial but malcontents always find something to complain about.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I watch an electronics channel of all thing EEVBlog and he got flagged for something stupid from years prior so he couldn’t make live streams for a bit. He never says anything controversial but malcontents always find something to complain about.
yeah some strange channels are getting shut dow right now.history channels and i saw one edm guy got demonitized too.gamers are starting to get it for being negative etc. youtube wants to be the next myspace

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
but this cunt get to keep on making 6 vids a day and streaming for hours at a time

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
but this cunt get to keep on making 6 vids a day and streaming for hours at a time
This guy is unreal. One thing he has a point on but doesn't know it. The premier cleft palate surgeons are in China. Our guys actually go over there for training.

Cameron Tiger

Feb 27, 2019
Rogan sold out a long time ago, I can't blame him one bit.

But don't go thinking that he is even remotely connected to the average person these days.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I’m a big fan or Rogan. I often disagree when people talk shit about him. I wasn’t able to watch the videos attached, but i heard the episode and it definitely seemed odd. Joe cut him off quickly and then they stopped the tape. Often times people need to take a piss during the 3 hour show. This is the first one i can remember where he cut someone off and stopped recording. He generally says keep talking and I’ll be right back. Very strange.