General Joe Rogan Has a Texan Accent.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Damnit.. I still don't get it ...

:16 second - 20 seconds prettt thick Texas accent.
I am mistaken. I just picked up on the accent. I was thinking the joke was that Joe is talking about the hate group being fake and the guys were actually plants (likely backed by Biden government or someone like a Soros). I thought the guy was referencing Joe’s “accent” being him touting a far right conspiracy - aka something many Texans would say.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I am mistaken. I just picked up on the accent. I was thinking the joke was that Joe is talking about the hate group being fake and the guys were actually plants (likely backed by Biden government or someone like a Soros). I thought the guy was referencing Joe’s “accent” being him touting a far right conspiracy - aka something many Texans would say.
yeah when he said "that iiiive ever seen" it was diffferent. not sure if texan, but it was something

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
My dick is pedestrian in that when erect a couple people could walk across it.
it's like my NCOIC told me one time about going above and beyond.

"When you whip your dick out, everyone steps on it and laughs and how small it it."

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Joe is trying to convince himself that he actually loves Texas.
Well didn't he come from Los Angeles?

You could love Afghanistan compared to that shit hole. By all accounts, California is a fucking mess right now.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Well didn't he come from Los Angeles?

You could love Afghanistan compared to that shit hole. By all accounts, California is a fucking mess right now.
Acting like Austin isn’t a shithole is funny. They have a pretty bad homeless problem as well. Not to mention, a bunch of people from LA are moving there, which just makes it LA 2.0.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Acting like Austin isn’t a shithole is funny. They have a pretty bad homeless problem as well. Not to mention, a bunch of people from LA are moving there, which just makes it LA 2.0.
The only homeless people in Austin are the tards from CA who don't yet realize they can actually afford a home there.

But I am going to laugh when it turns into California 2.0

They need a sign for the CA tardapples:
"Don't change Austin. Let Austin change you."

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
he pushes back to guests when his bullshit sensor goes off. unfortunately, he is not the sharpest tool in the shed. so his guests run mental circles around him
He's not dumb, he just seems to adopt whatever argument a guest puts forward if they sound convincing. He's sincere, but his wheelhouse is mma and comedy, I prefer that Joe Rogan.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
He's not dumb, he just seems to adopt whatever argument a guest puts forward if they sound convincing. He's sincere, but his wheelhouse is mma and comedy, I prefer that Joe Rogan.
respectfully disagree. i used to think he would adopt the idea simply to be a cordial guest. but some of the adoptions appear genuine. and they go against some of his core beliefs.

his tunnel vision, or inability to think about an issue outside of its own silo, is a mental flaw imo

im obviously using the term moron loosely when it comes to joe. but yeah, hes a moron

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
respectfully disagree. i used to think he would adopt the idea simply to be a cordial guest. but some of the adoptions appear genuine. and they go against some of his core beliefs.

his tunnel vision, or inability to think about an issue outside of its own silo, is a mental flaw imo

im obviously using the term moron loosely when it comes to joe. but yeah, hes a moron
Sometimes a person can *not* be a moron yet they're virtually identical.