Joe Rogan says Conor McGregor's bus rampage was a Cocaine move

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017
Supposedly the old guy from BJPenn opened up that site & bought a bunch of social media accounts from MMA fighters

Sep 21, 2017
Supposedly the old guy from BJPenn opened up that site & bought a bunch of social media accounts from MMA fighters
For a fighter to share his password with a manager or coach ... like Frankie Edgar w/ Ali, Cyborg w/ Raye...that's OK if the fighter still has access.

But if the fighter sold the account, check needs to go.

aghof

an person
Apr 15, 2015
For a fighter to share his password with a manager or coach ... like Frankie Edgar w/ Ali, Cyborg w/ Raye...that's OK if the fighter still has access.

a bucket of slime would be more appropriate

FrankieNYC

"My balls was hot!"
Aug 13, 2017

From an insider I was told that MMAImports agreed never to reply as if they were Jake & just post links to the website content.

aghof

an person
Apr 15, 2015
From an insider I was told that MMAImports agreed never to reply as if they were Jake & just post links to the website content.
I'll give eleven cents to anyone who explains what an "mma import" is and how it relates to that site

Sep 21, 2017

Oh shit. That was not intentional. I did not mean to call Cyborg a dude. LOL

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
BJ Penn and Jake Shields’s Twitter accounts were bought years ago. When they stopped being relevant

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
That isn't Jake
He sold his Twitter to MMAImports
Think a lot of fighters did, right? Shields, Brandon Vera, Urijah Faber. Not sure if they no longer have any control of their Twitter accounts, but I think they're all associated with that click bait site.