VID Joe Rogan says NSAC is stupid, agrees with Foster and Nowitzky

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

maybe this has been brought up before cuz i havent posted much here but are you cindy o?
No. I don't even know who that is, nor do I care.

I am a man from the greatest state in the United States (Florida) who keeps an open mind and doesn't rush to judgment on shit.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I love Rogan as much as the next guy, but it seems like he is making excuses here. Joey keeps talking about the levels and Joe redirects to his point about testing becoming more sophisticated over the past year. I would like to know how many times Jon has been tested and the dates. If he were tested in November are we supposed to believe that the testing technology has made leaps and bounds in a month? If so, The Golden Snitch better be explaining that shit. I choose not to believe that Joe is being paid extra to spread a false narrative. He usually says shit like he sees it. Maybe he is just trusting the word of some slimeball friends of his who are willing to make excuses and lie to get Jones back in business.

Also, I don't want to hear any of that shit about the drug hiding in his system and then coming out again because he is in training camp. That seems like the biggest bag of shit they have ever tried to sell us. If that were true wouldn't everyone who has every pissed hot piss hot again for their next fight, assuming it was within the 18 month timeframe? GTFO with that shit. The most likely explanation is that Jones is guilty, again.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
I love Rogan as much as the next guy, but it seems like he is making excuses here. Joey keeps talking about the levels and Joe redirects to his point about testing becoming more sophisticated over the past year. I would like to know how many times Jon has been tested and the dates. If he were tested in November are we supposed to believe that the testing technology has made leaps and bounds in a month? If so, The Golden Snitch better be explaining that shit. I choose not to believe that Joe is being paid extra to spread a false narrative. He usually says shit like he sees it. Maybe he is just trusting the word of some slimeball friends of his who are willing to make excuses and lie to get Jones back in business.

Also, I don't want to hear any of that shit about the drug hiding in his system and then coming out again because he is in training camp. That seems like the biggest bag of shit they have ever tried to sell us. If that were true wouldn't everyone who has every pissed hot piss hot again for their next fight, assuming it was within the 18 month timeframe? GTFO with that shit. The most likely explanation is that Jones is guilty, again.
Joe gets blinded by his own opinions on shit that he’ll refuse to see the more reasonable talking points in favor to whatever his brain is stuck on.

While I don’t think he’s paid extra to tow a company narrative I would not put it past BLAF to send him a text to “watch what you say” so he’ll be extra coy or triggered him to stay with the talking points that JBJ or Jeff Novitsky (in turn the UFC) will use.

GO BIG RED!!!

last 100
Oct 17, 2015
so basically anyone that has been suspended 2xs for the same substance in the ufc should be cleared and paid the money they lost.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
did Joe just cite Ariel Helwani interviewing Andy Foster as his source for all the bullshit he henceforth spewed?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
but if Juicy Jones is legitimately going to piss hot occasionally for the rest of his career, even if he lives 100% clean...that just seems like God enforcing a lifetime ban on a cheater.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
He's also a greasy fuck.
Speaking of....

What was the podcast you recommend I listen to? I’m not sure if it was just about Balco, or something more specific to Novitsky. You recommended something to me in another thread (relatively recently), but I can’t recall where.

Ring a bell? I’d like to read or listen to more on the greasiness

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Joe gets blinded by his own opinions on shit that he’ll refuse to see the more reasonable talking points in favor to whatever his brain is stuck on.

While I don’t think he’s paid extra to tow a company narrative I would not put it past BLAF to send him a text to “watch what you say” so he’ll be extra coy or triggered him to stay with the talking points that JBJ or Jeff Novitsky (in turn the UFC) will use.
Exactly this. I held him in higher esteem before his moon-hoax lunacy. Even though he's walked that waaay back, he still plays the Simple Caveman when it suits him.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Arthur Jones, a defensive end for the Indianapolis Colts, will miss four games without pay for reportedly violating the league’s PED policy, according to NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport. The substance for which he tested positive is presently unknown.

probably the same post cycle therapy substances Jon was caught using

Last edited:

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Arthur Jones, a defensive end for the Indianapolis Colts, will miss four games without pay for reportedly violating the league’s PED policy, according to NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport. The substance for which he tested positive is presently unknown.

probably the same post cycle therapy substances Jon was caught using
To be fair to Juicy J, my brother and I are close, but he does a lot of stuff I wouldn't and vice versa.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
Joey keeps talking about the levels and Joe redirects to his point about testing becoming more sophisticated over the past year.
Joey is speaking without having all of the information. This isn't to say that Joe is correct, because he deflects to nonsense all the time, but Joey doesn't understand what is actually being reported, most notably the "pulsing" aspect, which may or may not be bullshit, but it explains what Joey is questioning.
I would like to know how many times Jon has been tested and the dates.
This is publicly available at the USADA website.
Maybe he is just trusting the word of some slimeball friends of his who are willing to make excuses and lie to get Jones back in business.
This could be the case, but it could also be genuine. We don't know that people are outright lying here. Antidoping is a crapshoot.

Not saying you are wrong in anything that you are laying out. This is a weird situation, and nearly all explanations are on the table.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
No, but if we both did it wouldn't automatically mean we did them together.
No sir, it would not
It would suggest that PED abuse runs in the family...and Jon insists he is a clean fighter

Jon has access to Elite doping experts thru his extremely wealthy Brothers...that is my speculation

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Rogan works for the UFC. /thread.
One thing people seem to be ignoring in this thread is that Rogan loves JBJ. Loves him. He's regularly sidelined by MMA fighters when he starts talking him up as being the GOAT, but goes back to talking him up the next chance he gets. I've heard him call BS on the excuses of many fighters over the hundreds of podcasts I've listened too. The only guy who always escapes that criticism is JBJ.