VID Joe Rogan says NSAC is stupid, agrees with Foster and Nowitzky

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
One thing people seem to be ignoring in this thread is that Rogan loves JBJ. Loves him. He's regularly sidelined by MMA fighters when he starts talking him up as being the GOAT, but goes back to talking him up the next chance he gets. I've heard him call BS on the excuses of many fighters over the hundreds of podcasts I've listened too. The only guy who always escapes that criticism is JBJ.
Yup, biased and there's a conflict of interest there. No valid opinion can come from Rogan on this issue.

WoodenPupa

Feb 14, 2015
Mafia isn't presented as being ethical though.
They have their internal ethics. We don't rat on guys, no cooperating with police, all that stuff. But the street code turned out to be a bunch of bullshit as guys started rolling over and singing as early as the 30's, with regular betrayals by the late 60's. By early 2000's even big bosses were ratting.

But anyway, I'll play along. Organizations that aren't criminally based, or advertised as such. It would be hard to beat the Clinton Foundation, or something like the Catholic Church. USADA isn't in the same universe as those orgs. Although in a sense it's unfair to compare, as this is a measure of impact on the world as opposed to "thorough corruption", regardless of impact. In that sense, USADA's thoroughly corrupt, like most large-scale charity orgs or churches.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Yup, biased and there's a conflict of interest there. No valid opinion can come from Rogan on this issue.
I'm just pointing out that people are really dwelling on him as a UFC employee. There are a lot of fighters who wouldn't be getting this benefit of the doubt even though Rogan is a UFC employee.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
They have their internal ethics. We don't rat on guys, no cooperating with police, all that stuff. But the street code turned out to be a bunch of bullshit as guys started rolling over and singing as early as the 30's, with regular betrayals by the late 60's. By early 2000's even big bosses were ratting.

But anyway, I'll play along. Organizations that aren't criminally based, or advertised as such. It would be hard to beat the Clinton Foundation, or something like the Catholic Church. USADA isn't in the same universe as those orgs. Although in a sense it's unfair to compare, as this is a measure of impact on the world as opposed to "thorough corruption", regardless of impact. In that sense, USADA's thoroughly corrupt, like most large-scale charity orgs or churches.
Remember I said VADA, not USADA.

WoodenPupa

Feb 14, 2015
Yeah, so uh...I totally promise to change my ways this time! Alright then...okay. Yup, see you next year! Er, hopefully not! Ha. Yeah...

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
So Rogan gonna have novitzky on today.
And Lance Armstrong giving it to him on instagram about it. I don't have a way to link IG comments.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
That’s great! Fans are on to the bullshit ..I like it!

Let’s remember Joe was the first to start framing the Jon Jones Coke cut with Creatine/Tainted bullshit story ..he framed that periodically with various guests whenever Jones name was brought up.

The UFC is heavily invested in Jones and they had Rogan selling their story in order to get Jon reinstated and back in the Octagon.

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015

Maybe he settled all of his lawsuits so he can start speaking up a bit more. I remember him being reserved on some topics on the JRE podcast because he still had active suits going.