Joe Rogan & Schaub Arguing Again Over Jon Jones Failed Tests

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Joey Rogan: “Fedor was most likely on Mexican supplements during his Pride Days, Anderson Silva? Oh yeah he was juicing, Erik Silva? Takes it daily.

Jon Jones? Absolutely not! That is ridiculous for anyone to even think Jon would take steroids.

You know what the problem is? The problem is all these pseudo-scientists trolls sitting in moms basement thinking they are scientists! The fact of the matter is they are not scientists, we have scientists ..we have scientific PROOF! Jon Jones is not taking steroids!!

He was using creatine to cut his coke shipped from China where it was tainted - small - minuscule amounts of Turinabol got mixed into the creatine because those Chinese guys didn’t clean their equipment properly ...that’s the facts! It’s Science!! Just like Ronda Rousey is a once in a lifetime human being!! It’s absolulty preposterous for anyone to think differently!”

Nov 21, 2015
Joey Rogan: “Fedor was most likely on Mexican supplements during his Pride Days, Anderson Silva? Oh yeah he was juicing, Erik Silva? Takes it daily.

Jon Jones? Absolutely not! That is ridiculous for anyone to even think Jon would take steroids.

You know what the problem is? The problem is all these pseudo-scientists trolls sitting in moms basement thinking they are scientists! The fact of the matter is they are not scientists, we have scientists ..we have scientific PROOF! Jon Jones is not taking steroids!!

He was using creatine to cut his coke shipped from China where it was tainted - small - minuscule amounts of Turinabol got mixed into the creatine because those Chinese guys didn’t clean their equipment properly ...that’s the facts! It’s Science!! Just like Ronda Rousey is a once in a lifetime human being!! It’s absolulty preposterous for anyone to think differently!”

Look assholes... Go speak out in public media against your employer
and let me know how that shit works out for ya.

Now cut me some fucking slack - Joe

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
yep
I listened to fight companion
Shaub made so many Picogram jokes that Rogan even made one to try and pretend he was cool

Joe still did damage control during and after the podcast though...he is lying to himself and his fans and any viewers

Jon is on next level shit and is one step ahead of the game right now...great MMA frame and tons of skills but he is enhanced no doubt

Nov 21, 2015
yep
Shaub made so many Picogram jokes that Rogan even made one to try and pretend he was cool

Joe still did damage control during and after the podcast though...he is lying to himself and his fans and any viewers

Jon is on next level shit and is one step ahead of the game right now...great MMA frame and tons of skills but he is enhanced no doubt
Poor Joe. I feel sorry for him. Egg clearly told his ass to zip it about Jones
and he's tryin his best to keep a poker face

Nov 21, 2015
yep

You notice right at the start of the fight companion for Bellator Joe says...

"I hope no one at the UFC gets mad"

That tells you right there the UFC does exert some level of control over what
Joe says on his show

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
Joe says...
"I hope no one at the UFC gets mad"
That tells you right there the UFC does exert some level of control over what
Joe says on his show
I'm not too sure. I haven't watched the show and don't know what he will say, but most of what they're saying ends up in little clips that are all over youtube later for anyone to see, no?

If he says "you know, Dana White farted last week, backstage" then for some sick reason that snipped will be on my youtube frontpage and so would it on some UFC PR intern's youtube account, who would forward it to his superior, who would schedule a meeting with his superior ... who then decides not to tell Dana about it. Next press conference Dana get's asked about it by some douchey instigating 'journalist' - "So Dana, there were rumors that you +clears throat had to pass some wind the other day? ... At a meeting? ... Was that in a meeting with ESPN?" - "Who, me? I never fart. That's ridiculous. You can ask anybody, that's total bullshit. Who told you that?"

There would be way more material to go on, too - but you know what I mean, no? Anything on the JRE eventually reaches either the UFC PR intern or mr. douchey instigator. maybe Joe wants to save himself the trouble every once in a while?

Nov 21, 2015
I'm not too sure. I haven't watched the show and don't know what he will say, but most of what they're saying ends up in little clips that are all over youtube later for anyone to see, no?

If he says "you know, Dana White farted last week, backstage" then for some sick reason that snipped will be on my youtube frontpage and so would it on some UFC PR intern's youtube account, who would forward it to his superior, who would schedule a meeting with his superior ... who then decides not to tell Dana about it. Next press conference Dana get's asked about it by some douchey instigating 'journalist' - "So Dana, there were rumors that you +clears throat had to pass some wind the other day? ... At a meeting? ... Was that in a meeting with ESPN?" - "Who, me? I never fart. That's ridiculous. You can ask anybody, that's total bullshit. Who told you that?"

There would be way more material to go on, too - but you know what I mean, no? Anything on the JRE eventually reaches either the UFC PR intern or mr. douchey instigator. maybe Joe wants to save himself the trouble every once in a while?
Possible but that kinda is in line with what I's surmising.

That would mean Joe takes the UFC powers that be into consideration
before he speaks which means they exert a level of control

I'm not saying you're strange or dumb (it's possible, of course), but the hypothetical scenario that you created sure is.

M

member 3289

USADA isn't sure what's going on and they don't want to risk getting sued if it turns out there is nothing going on (like I suspect).

That's the only valid point Brandon made.

USADA isn't sure what's going on and they don't want to risk getting sued if it turns out there is nothing going on (like I suspect).

That's the only valid point Brandon made.
His speculation the guy with a documented history of reckless behavior (and not respecting rules or laws) may not deserve the benefit of the doubt was a good point.

M

member 3289

His speculation the guy with a documented history of reckless behavior (and not respecting rules or laws) may not deserve the benefit of the doubt was a good point.
I disagree that Jon Jones has a history of reckless behavior